Pc case ultra micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by oioiooioiiooi, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Sure, I'd love to see some pics, and thanks for following bro, I appreciate, I really do!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. This is from today one of my babies is burned from putting to close to the light but others are fine

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice bro, looks sweet, our boxes look Identical haha!

4. Haha mine is from an Acer old as crap best friend gave it to me for free and i was like jackpot! Lol i transpotted them today one of them the one that's burned took some accidental damage cuz i got paranoid i heard a noise didn't know what it was and boom the dirt from the root ball fell apart and took a nice chunk of the root system with it i was upset though it's been over an hour and there is no sign of shock at all so well see where things go come later tonight or tomorrow morning

5. Wish you the best man!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks man it's been several hours and no sign of shock so I'm sure they are fine such a resilient plant [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Man looking good, let's have a chat in pm, you seem like a genuine bro man!

• Like Like x 1
  8. #48 oioiooioiiooi, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    lol

9. For vegging with two plants in there I'd try to fit at least three cool blue CFLs in there and you want the temp to be staying in the mid 70s

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Either raise the plant higher or move the light lower cause that mofo is gonna streeeeetch

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Bro did you not see my most recent post, is just up the page, she's doing great

12. #52 oioiooioiiooi, Apr 28, 2016
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks good, if you can change your cfl to 6700k~ you can keep your plants from stretching, and while in veg stage the leaves benefit more from the cooler colour temperature.

- Aristocrat

14. #54 oioiooioiiooi, May 1, 2016
    lol

15. #55 oioiooioiiooi, May 1, 2016
    lol

16. #56 oioiooioiiooi, May 1, 2016
    lol

17. #57 oioiooioiiooi, May 5, 2016
    lol

18. #58 oioiooioiiooi, May 5, 2016
    lol

19. #59 oioiooioiiooi, May 6, 2016
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's definitely not showing any sex yet man, that's only after a while when you flip to 12/12 unless you have auto also don't flip so soon she can still grow nicely maybe 2-3 weeks still in veg it might seem long but it changes the end result a lot.
    Also that's some weird lst training man you only pushing the side leaves down i suggest you go look up a video or 2 in YouTube to get a Better idea on how to lst but so far your plant looks good and healthy man keep up the good work.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk