Pc case ultra micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by oioiooioiiooi, Apr 17, 2016.

1. damn that sucks

2. #23 oioiooioiiooi, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. #24 oioiooioiiooi, Apr 23, 2016
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. #25 oioiooioiiooi, Apr 23, 2016
    lol

5. hey looking good Red, how many watts you running?

6. I'm using a 23w cfl right now, I'm either gonna get another 23w cfl or a 70w hps, what you think? I have one relatively slow spinning pc fan as an exhaust and that's it, no expansion options, so what you think?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I would say go with the 70w hps it would be easier to control heat and to fit just 1 bulb in there. I would grab a better pc fan though, how many volts are you running it on?

8. Get the 70w hps and try to get more volts to that fan. Most are rated to 12v but you'll want to check

Check out my grow
    First post- PC grow + Journal?

9. 12 volt fan, 5 volt supply, they never were fast spinning anyway, they were cheap ones that came with a cheap gaming pc case

10. up your voltage to a 9 or 12 it may be a little louder but it will spin faster.

11. How big is the fan? 9v might not be enough

Check out my grow
    First post- PC grow + Journal?

12. I've been micro growing about 8 years, all I've ever used was the regular size pc fans the 80mm ones. I always run them at 9volts never had a problem. I always gutted from old pc's never bought any new name brand ones.

13. Does this look good?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just to update you guys, I've decided to get another cfl instead, heat is a problem for me, and so is power, cant draw much I'm afraid, and getting another cfl will cost me half the price of the hps, so that's my plan of action for now

15. The plant looks good but it looks stretched keep up the good work though I'm sure it'll be fine i took your idea several days ago I'm not gonna lie it was before your little one died if you want I'll give pics so you can see my setup

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk