PC box need to know what size container i should use

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by spliffstar1904, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Like the title says im bout to start my pc grow and the grow space dimension 1'6"L X 6"w X 1't. so any suggestions and/or where to get it from.

p's

2. What are you going to be growing in such a tight space? What lights are you using. Even if you are using CFLs, their about 4 inches in width. Substract that from the 12 available means you have 8 inches left for plant growth and you planter / bubbler.Even if you LST the plant with a 3 inch container, that won't be enough to sucessfully grow a plant. You might try LEDs, but my suggestion is save your money, and if a PC grow box is what you want, then buy a server case that is 20 or so inches. Minimum. But, what do I know?

3. What he said. It's too small man.

4. I haven't started a PC grow yet but after looking around GC and the net more space will definitely help. I'm not sure if LST will help you in this space but you wanna rock a full sized tower or even a server tower.

5. well the case itself is 18 inces tall and the measurements where with the cfls already installed on a power strip, the measurement was the actual grow space still left. the pic here is of someone else's pc grow which is exactly how mine is except for the reflective stuff he has up. my plan is to start in the case due to high temps in socal and then after some time of it growing in there, take some clones and put them in the bigger box i used for my first grow. i already know the yield wont be high but as of right now that is not my concern. my concern is to be able to have everything make it to harvest time so ill have some bomb herb dried and cured for Christmas and New years time. anyways im babbling now, im pretty stoned :smoking: at the moment.

p's

also this is the link to where i found that pic at http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...r-grow-pc-chamber-already-into-flowering.html

Attached Files:

6. anyone with any suggestions?