Pc box grow feedback?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Catsoncannabis, Dec 5, 2018.

1. #1 Catsoncannabis, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    IMG_1502.JPG IMG_1504.JPG Hello all, this is my first time doing an indoor grow . I've done an outdoor grow, it turned out decent . I'm doing a pc box grow, I chose a pc box for an indoor grow box for stealth compared to an actual box. Pc box can just kinda blend in a little better. I'm also doing it for fun, Not to supply me on a regular basis so please don't say how I will get a small yield . Anyways , I was curious on getting some people's feedback . For the setup I have 4 Cfls 2 daylight and 2 soft white , all of them are 20w each , I also have a 20w led full spectrum bulb . These are obviously on an 18-6 timer . For ventilation I have pc fans lol as they came with the pc . I have 3. 2 for exhaust and 1 for intake . I chose 6v converters to power the fan rather than 12v as I felt it made a huge difference for sound . I'm thinking of putting another intake fan as I can not feel much air coming in but I know it's still moving a bit of air , for the exhaust though it's moving air just fine , even going through the extremely basic carbon filter I have right now . im curious if people think my fan setup is adequate. My 2 exhaust fans are set up to be in a little tunnel kind of. I have one that is moving air from the box into the tunnel , where it gets pushed through the second fan to get to the carbon filter . Anyways enough about the fans and the light . The actual plant is doing pretty well so far . It's day 5 and there is adequate growth . I do have a small container right now so I will need to transplant soon to a slightly bigger pot. It's roots are starting to touch the bottom of the container . I'm curious to know when you think it may be too soon as I'm trying to do it sooner than later because I'm going to switch to 12-12 sooner anyways due to fear of it shooting up too high , I don't want to transplant it and then have to switch it to 12-12 right away as I heard that can be stressful
    . that will be my final pot as any bigger and I won't have room to grow . I'm going to low stress train it to grow sideways and hopefully fill up the box , I may attach some sort of scrog net aswell. Sadly I do not have any type of fan to blow a nice breeze on the plant yet . Canadain tire doesn't sell USB fans or any type of small fan during the winter apparently. I know the wind is good for a few things like stimulating it to grow stronger and better , but will lack of wind affect it ? I think it does get a slight breeze from the intake but that's all . Those are some things I can think about to give you a general idea of what I'd like feedback for , but if you feel I'm missing anything or anything please do mention it , I want to try to have a successful run for the space I have .
    %s" style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 5px 10px; font-family:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. IMG_1562.JPG Update if anyone is interested , transplant went well , I've switched some fans and lights around for better lighting and circulation. Day 22 right now . I switched it to 12/12 a week ago . I think I'm seeing the signs of a female aswell .

• Like Like x 6
  3. Definitely a female, and you started flowering roughly 2 weeks in veg? I noticed that your temp is around 90 degrees, if it hits 95 you can expect it to start dying pretty rapidly. I suggest more air input personally. I love your experiment Stay groovy

Sent from my 5049Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I'm a longtime stoner but a newbie to growing so I don't feel comfortable giving feedback. I did enjoy reading your post though - Props to you for giving it a go! Let us know how things turn out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Can you get a closer pic of the top? I'm not sure that's female I'm seeing.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. IMG_1584.JPG IMG_1570.JPG IMG_1571.JPG Thanks all , yes the temps were quite high , I changed my intake from a 80mm fan to a 120mm fan and that seems to cool things down to 80-85 . Yes I had roughly 2 weeks of veg .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks ! Merry Christmas as well

8. That is 100% female my friend :) enjoy!

I was a stealth grower for a long time! I can absolutely appreciate what your doing!

My Lowryders that I’m growing now could BOTH fit in your PC case ;) and I’ve got them in a big ass tent lol

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. IMG_1590.JPG Here she is once again , day 15 of flowering . I went to vist family for Christmas for 4 days . Gave it a nice watering when I left , luckily came back to a still alive plant .

• Like Like x 2
  10. Glad she made it! :) I think micro grows all look fun I'm going to try a couple now that it's legal here. I'd like to do a larger room but that isn't in the cards.....for now... ;) Hows the grow growin?

11. IMG_1671.JPG
    Good so far , my problems have mainly gone away . Starting to get some nice thc and smell . Can't wait for harvest .

• Like Like x 1
  12. lookin good to me!

13. I use to do stuff like this with Lowryders back in the day, bravo sir! Get you some medicine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Here she Is once more . I'm definitely learning a lot from this process so I'm glad about that. Definitely want to upgrade to a 2x2x4 grow tent or a diy box of similar size . I can see IMG_1693.JPG when I zoom in with my macro lens I can see some nice thc , almost ready , like 70% cloudy, seems like I might get a decent little yield .

• Like Like x 1