Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pb&j ganja sandwhich

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squishey, Feb 10, 2009.

1. #1 Squishey, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Im making some sandwhiches for snowboarding on wendsday. I've heard that INSTEAD OF COOKING THEM,if you let firecrackers sit for 3 days there just as good. I only have about, 1 2/3 days to let them sit. Will they still work? how much potencey will they loose? :(

2. if you keep them fresh should be perfect.
    i held an edible for a week once ate 1/4 of it and i was flying.

3. Thats not the problem man. If you do not cook it, apparently you let it sit for 3 days to absorb all of the thc. I cant let it sit for 3 whole days. Will it still be good?

4. Put it in the fridge then it will stay good.

5. No ones reading the post :(

6. No...you need at LEAST 3 days if you're not going to cook it. You know you can cook the peanut butter then recool it and use it for sandwiches, right?

7. Thanks man :p