Paypal?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by BMW420, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Whats The Deal! I Cant Pay With Paypal? So Lame, Grasscity Should Setup Paypal So I Can Buy More Stuff. Who Else Agrees?

2. What's lame is the fact that PayPal won't allow it. They don't want to be a payment option for a business that sells what grasscity.com sells. Superjoint would love to offer PayPal as an option but PayPal is the one who says NO. So, they are the lame ones. ;)

3. Paypal is bullshit anyway, imo. I may have a negatively biased opinion on them but fuck em RMJL lol.

4. Shit Thats Hella Lame yo

5. #5 champloo, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Ohhh, is that why no seed banks take paypal? Was wonderin what was up with that lamerness:rolleyes:

edit: Actually i recall asking the www.marijuana-seeds.nl people if they took it and they said no, but they used to, they stopped because they kept getting ripped off with it. I dont know how that works though, cause with paypal its like...you have to have the funds present to make a transfer. Dont see how they can get around that. Paypals supposed to be super secure. And of course nothing is 100% secure, but you know.