Payment method help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by cantstopthehype, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Ive been ordering through attitude for about 3 years now and my just recent order they claimed to never get the money order. When i told them i was sending another one they answered back and said they dont accept money orders. The only payment method ive used in the past has been money orders. I was wondering if they still accept international money orders opposed to us money orders. I emailed them with this question but never got a respone. The help is much appreciated, thank you.

2. It clearly states under their payment options that they only accept money orders from within the UK.

3. Who pays over the Internet with MO or checks Anymore anyhow ?
    U have full protection on any type of master or Visa card .

4. people use money orders when they want less of a trace back to them...

5. Well it's like this if u r being monitored by any govt Agency they most likely start with ur Internet browsing history and etc which is all saved at ur local ISP server database

As the money order has a time and date and location where and when it was bought and all places of businesses have video cameras pretty easy in my book to trace that back to the person in many ways just as credit cards u want to leave no trace u pay with cash and throw away the Receipts.
    so yeah using a money order to not leave a trace im not buying it . :)

6. Jesus Christ... If ordering seeds is giving people that much paranoia then how are they going to get through a full grow?

7. Living on the edge I suppose LOL.
    I could care less about the cops or govt because if they r out to get me then they will succeed regardless of what measures i may take. Especially in this information technology world were living in today.

8. I don't care if you buy it or not, that's what people do. It's common sense. Go do a search on this site, you'll see plenty of posts of people using money orders to buy seeds.

yes.. of course... if the cops or the dea or whatever wanted to, they could trace a money order back, get a warrant to view a currency exchanges video system, etc.

People dont buy money orders so there is NO trace, they use money orders so there is less of a trace and it doesn't look like there is suspcious activity on their credit/bank accounts.
    Same reason people will go to hydro stores and only use cash... because they don't anything on their account records.

By your logic, if the dea or local cops wanted to, they could get a warrant and get hydro stores records.. get access to their security videos and then try to match up a suspect to faces on tapes....
    I'm sure that has happened, plenty of stories out there of cops monitoring hydro stores. But most places, as long as it's not a violent crime or mass manufacturing, a judge isn't going to give local cops a warrant to track down an individual money order or a warrant to start snooping through a local hydro stores video systems.

9. They're also not going to get a warrant for some guy buying 10 seeds from Attitude. Even if your package was intercepted by customs, they're not coming to kick your door down. If y'all are that paranoid then don't ship to the grow address, get a P.O. Box, have a friend that isn't a paranoid wreck order them, find clones, etc...