Paying with Paypal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by yahyanidawi, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Aren't there any sites that accept paypal? it's the only option i have for paying :(

2. Paypal are fukcing narcs.

None of the proper seedbanks use it :smoking:

3. Any bank that uses paypal will be out to rob you. It is not a valid way of running a business (for seeds anyway) so none of the real banks will touch it.

4. Southern Star Seeds

They accept paypal and are legit. Just research them. There are a few breeders on the site. Nothing is too mainstream, but the guys on that site are there to help you. Seeds usually get delivered within 5-10 business days of ordering.

5. What makes you say that? I bought genuine Nirvana seeds from Geordie seeds, no problem at all. Or do you mean that Paypal leaves a trail for the narcs to track down potential growers?

Shit man you're making me paranoid now :(. Should I be worried about the police kicking my door in?

6. Because Paypal don't let you sell seeds and they have been tough with some of the seed banks. So IMO any seed bank trading with Paypal must not be very busy if they can stay under the radar :smoke:

7. so far geordie seeds is staying under the radar and west midlands cannabis seed bank. no doubts paypal will put a stop on at some point. untill then enjoy your seeds  :hello:

Maybe that's because nobody has heard of them or orders from there.