Paying with Cash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Neptune Piff, Nov 14, 2008.

1. I want to pay with cash, but Im kinda scared 2 send cash through the mail anybody has any ideas to do this, cuz I cant use a credit card or money order.

2. ya.... take your cash to the store and purchase a pre-paid visa.... i just sent cash a few weeks ago, and i got stiffed. first time i tried it, and it'll be the last time.

3. I also got stiffed (probably by the post office), can I just pick-up a prepaid visa at Walgreens or Wawa, cuz I cant do any online type of stuff.

4. fuck cahs either pp card or your debit card.

5. I sent cash to Attitude and my order came with in 10 days. What I did to conceal the cash in the envelope was pretty simple get 1 thick piece of paper and cut it down to size of a dollar bill. so when you fold the thick paper in half it should be a little bigger then the dollar bill itself, I put my printed order details, billing details and cash in between the piece of folded paper, all that stuff I just mentioned goes into a regular envelope with a strong tape seal, then you get another piece of thick paper and cut it down to size of the envelope with cash and details, tape all sides of the folded piece of thick paper containing the small envelope with the cash and put in a new bigger envelope and seal it. Wait not done yet, I put my sealed envelope in a discreet brown 8" x 10" packaging bag it has little air bubbles for protection. I paid a $2.40 international postage and had no problems. total cost for everything to mail it $5.40 the brown bag was $3. :smoking: