Paying with cash money

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Bankersbank, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I want to buy a pipe off of this site using the cash pay option and I was wondering if you have to send the money in the envelope as registered. Because it says on the site you have to so you can track it but I don't really have the option of having the mail registered. Also does anyone know how many stamps I would need to send the cash from Georgia to Grasscity?

2. It's realllllllllllllllyyyyyy not a good idea to send cash in the mail, man.

Go to your nearest Walmart and find the pre-paid debit cards. Read all of them and find one for international use. Put your money on that, and purchase your piece that way. It will just save you a whole lot of unnecessary stress.

3. Yeah don't send cash in the mail man. I lost like 150 being a dumbass doing that.

4. You might be better off going to the post office and getting a money order. It's basically cash value but a lot safer than any amount of cash in envelope, I think it also gives you a tracking number for the money order as well.

Or as cookiecrisp stated, that would also be a easy/safer way to avoid putting cash in envelope for your order.

5. Grasscity.com can't accept money orders.

If you send cash, it has to be concealed very well and it has to be sent via registered mail so that it can't be tracked. There's really no way around that.

The other option is to get a pre-paid card but it absolutely needs to say on it that it can be used for international purchases or it won't work.

6. Thank you for clarifying that Rummy :)
    I should know better to say things before I get coffee into my system, I would have dug around a bit more to see if they were accepted or not. But it's good to know in case I decide to order something in the future.