Paying 4x times the price of the shipping to get priority and they dont show up?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by iNeedPot, Feb 28, 2014.

1. I bought some pipes and bongs from a website and I chose the 2-3 days shipping for extra 30$ of shipping and they were supposed to show up today but instead they'll show up MONDAY. Why? Because the guy says the address was "incomplete" and I called UPS and they say It's incomplete, I asked them what is the address, so they gave me my address and I told them there's nothing incomplete about it, that's my address! So they said "Ok, we'll come monday"

Fucking sons of bitches 

2. you can go and pick it up from them, they are confirming that they do have it by telling you they wont deliver till monday.

3. i would put up a big stink about it after you get the package.. they may give you a refund.

i know USPS does if they don't deliver by the guaranteed date.

but wait till you get it first, this way they can't use the "incomplete address" excuse, since you got it delivered to that address.

4. Call and complain. I did that once and they gave me a full refund. Stand up for yourself that's b.s

5. ups is shit. next time be patient. i never understood ppl paying extra just to get something a few days ealier. like my home got a usb stick from a stor for 40. when i showed em the same one for 10 online. he said i want it today. its just not smart. who tf cares if u get it a day or 2 early. btw ups sucks dick. they took 8 buisness days to deliver me something that was litterally shi9pped from an hour nd a half drive away. i always prefer usps over ups. but yea call and complain and see if u can get 0 back. and i dont think theres a garunteed date so it prolly wont do shit

6. Been there done that...shit sucks but not much u can do about it now just Get baked and wait with anticipation

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. The nearest pickup location is an hour and a half away. I called them and I emailed them. (both the store and UPS)

8. #8 lFourTwenty, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Seller isn't going to refund you unless you pretty much make an ass out of yourself..even then they might not.

IMO they won't refund your money because they paid UPS for the upgraded shipping, and they aren't going to take that loss.

9. OK......... SO IT'S MONDAY, AND I"VE BEEN WAITING OUTSIDE ALL DAY LONG!!! I Went inside to give them a call, and BAM! An email update from UPS "A SECOND ATTEMP HAS BEEN MADE. RECIPIENT WAS NOT AT THE LOCATION"

I WANNA STRANGLE THAT FUCKING LYING SACK OF HORSE SHIT

10. where do you live? its only 6am here lol i how have you ready been waiting all day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Thats weird. cant you just pick it up?

12. I called them and told them I swear to god if he's not coming back today I'm gonna fucking slap him in the fucking face. So he just showed up with the stuff and I'm puffing right now, some medical trippy shit

13. Europe

14. I have never used ups so i dont know too much about them. I have used fedex intl economy shipping several times (bought a bong from the us to ship to canada) and it took 2 days. When i missed the package i called them up and they kindly stopped by since i just missed the truck.

15. Hell, I'd be pretty pissed off too. If you're going to go the extra mile and pay way more than a basic shipping rate, they should go their extra mile and make sure nothing goes wrong. Even if something were to come up, that's their responsibility to inform you and make the correct changes as quickly as possible.

16. Haha damn. Have fun w/your new piece. 

17. They should refund you if you ordered by priority mail and didn't receive your package on time. It happens unfortunately. To all the people talking crap about ups/fedex; go work there and see why packages get missorted. Shit gets crazy at busy hubs. People aren't robots, mistakes happen.

18. Thats so freakin sucky...

Makes me love amazon prime all the more.

Wonder if they sell pipes :p