Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Payback's a bitch...or is it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InnerCity, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's our hypothetical situation...

You get ripped off $70 and the bitch flees town. You come to find out that your buddy (or so you thought) set you up. So now you have a male and a female.

The female (19-21) is street trash, you've been notified that she's back in town but you can't find her. You don't really know her much about her. Backed by Natives. Retaliation is highly probable.

The male (19) is also a loser but his mother is established in the pill world and retaliation is a possibility. He lives with said mother and his brothers and you know where said house is.

You are strong enough to flatten the male and the female but you're torn as to whether or not it's worth the risk. What do you do?

2. Nothing. Find a new dealer.

3. Nothing. You cut your losses and never speak to either one of them again. Its not worth it to "flatten" someone over 70 dollars, especially if they might retaliate against you.

4. Let karma do it's thing.

As for you, learn some logic and buy weed when presented to you. Skip this 'I'll be back with your weed later' bs

5. Exactly what Cincytoker1 said. Someone rips me off, I find someone else. No reason to get butthurt and commit a REAL crime. :smoke:

6. Dont waste your time.. every one gets ripped off once in a while.. its called karma.. and that bitch is mean theyll get whats comin to them.. dont sweat it.

7. I would "have a talk" with the male. If his mom gets involved in any way, she's pretty much a punk bitch. It was her son that fucked up, she should stay out of the situation

If you aren't gonna get involved like that, then at least spread the word around that they aren't legit and will jack you, skimp you, etc.

8. It's $70, get over it and find a decent dealer.

Do you know how stupid you'll sound if you get charged with aggravated assault and you say, it was over $70, I'll be out in 3 years.

9. Whi isn't anyone mentioning how to prevent this?

10. Thanks for the input guys but this ones personal. I'll let you guys know how it all turns out.

11. Dont put yourself in those hypothetical situations.lol

12. becuase it already happend.

13. How the hell is he gonna get charged with aggravated assault? Are the pill dealers gonna call the cops because somebody came through and knocked the fuck out of their son (who owed that person money)?

14. Total annihilation - a massacre is the only way to go...

15. To some people $70 is a lot of money, if working min wage job it's 10 hours of work so I can understand why they would be upset(butt hurt). However, revenge is best served cold, just wait and an opportunity to right this wrong will present itself.

Cash and carry is the way too prevent this....

16. you can interpret this one of 3 ways: hammertime, don't touch them, or just being happy cause you listened to a great song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo]MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This - YouTube[/ame]

17. Other people call the cops?

If you really want to get revenge do it secretly not out in the open fist fight, I recommend a Molotov to the car, but this is just hypothetically speaking of course.

18. I thought people who smoke weed are suppose to be chill. Just let karma deal with people like that. Drop those people as friends and never talk to them again. Its not worth trying to get "even" over 70 dollars.

19. go to their house and take all their shit when they're sleepin.

20. Hypothetical or not, threads about violence or that promote violence are not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.