payback for a bitch...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blaze vigilante, Jul 10, 2008.

1. ok, i'll explain my situation a bit....
    so, i just get cut loose from drug testing (while still on probation)...and of course i start smoking right away, mostly in my garage smoking many blunts through the week to celebrate ; ) so one fateful day...i have a few friends over to play a game of battleship, at this point we have only smoked about 1 and a half bowls...and the next thing you know i see a little piggy strutting up my drive way...i almost shat bricks. he comes in and starts cracking a few lame pig jokes, and sese shit like "i don't even smell anything...i don't see how you neighboor smelled it", implying that he was on our side and was gonna let us off easy...not to much later, about 5 more pigs show up and start fucking with us, going theough my garage and making us get on the ground...they dick around for a while and eventually vote on arresting us.

i guess my fat, dick-starved bitch of a neighboor called the cops when she noticed we were outside....probably just mad that we were out all week disrupting her precious activities of sitting on her fatass and staring at her garden.......and now i'm stuck with another 2 years of probation and a shitload of money to pay, not to mention drug testing.

so...i think some payback is in order, and i need some help coming up with a decent plan...any ideas : ) ???

2. Well, if you still wanna smoke, Spice ain't bad. Seriously. Try it. Doesn't show on tests at all. As for the neighbor, plant mj seeds in her garden. wait for them to sprout a tiny bit. Call cops. Watch the magic and laugh your ass off. (make sure its an anonymous tip though. they'll know what you're up to if you give info.)

3. Frame her and get the cops on her meddling ass.

4. Yes your situation sucks, but what you do is illegal regardless if it shouldnt be. Yeah it sucked that she had to resort to that, but those are the consequences when you decide to smoke bud. Be more careful of your surroundings. She wouldnt have called if you were in your house. At least your not in jail. Revenge will just make your living quarters more of a pain in the ass. In her eyes she could see what she did was right (you know how society is towards marijuana).

5. I'm confused at this situation. If you were in your garage, why the fuck didn't you run into you're house? if you were in your house, well then there was nothing he could do. I don't see how you could get booked for smoking weed at your own house, its like imposible.

6. nah, aparantly he came up to my backyard on the side of my neighboors house, claims to have smelled marijuana, giving him the right to come into my backyward and check....and he was already into my backyard by the time i noticed him...i don't think running would have done any good...and my garage isn't connected to my house, if thats what your talking about : / .

7. haha frame that bitch plant those mj seeds in her yard!! i have on person on my street like that but she lives 2 houses down so she cant fuck with me ahha gl!

8. If she loves her garden so much use it as your personal urinal.

9. What is it with all the immature kids on here desperate to get revenge on everyone that so much as looks at them the wrong way?

10. I always liked vandalism...

or

Take a shit on her porch, light it on fire, knock knock, and run..............:eek:

11. Yeah I' go with the framing

12. dude...thank you. i am defeniteley gonna use this if i ever have to get revenge on somebody badly. it is kind of a dick move though so probably not. im high as shit.

13. Calling the cops is not "looking at them the wrong way".

14. id say fuck her garden up in everyway

15. first thing
    garden+lawnmower=good revenge
    second id throw dog shit at her house.
    and third i would throw ballons filled with paint remover at her house, unless its brick, then throw it at her car.:D

16. Did you even bother to read the thread? He got arrested.

17. just bury a lot of dog poop n her garden so when she digs in it it would dog poop

18. b4 the crack of dawn spread table salt all over her garden and lawn so that nothing will ever grow again!!!

19. I agree. Or poison the shit out of her lawn with something.

20. yeha, this bitch realy fucked me...to say the least my current life situation isn't very good to begin with...and because of this brown-nosing bitch i have to pay over 600 in court fees and 275$ do be forced to go to a weekend program for marijuana use....all with money i don't have

thanks for all the ideas, i'm deffinatly going to start tormenting her with small tricks such as killing her garden...and eventually fuck her over with the weed.