Pay to smoke with Buddies?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 00gen00, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Do you guys pay to smoke with your friends...

i usually smoke my friends out for free, and expect a returned favor....:smoking:

2. lol me personally i dont pay for a single bud i smoke, so i share with my buddies obviously.

And they share in return, so the cycle is complete :)

3. I just throw in cash for a bigger sack.

4. Well usually smoke each other out or match. Or bible match, which is one person buys a bowl from the person who has weed and that person matches that person.

5. I have never paid a friend to smoke me out. I have bought many beers for a smoke out though. Like if I was at the bar with a buddy and he got me stoned I would buy his next beer for sure. Other than that I wouldn't ever expect someone to pay me CASH for gettin them high. I would appreciate the favor in return though. :)

6. Never pay, i just smoke up people and they return the favor or they don't, but if they have weed and your with a group of people and they choose people that smoked them up before

7. One of the guys i smoke with does this. He buys a dime of mids and wants 3 people to put in $3. So basicly, he gets high for only $1 + the cost of a swisher.

I would never do that to my friends tho, its messed up. I would rather buy my own gram and smoke a homeboy out

8. you guys obviously arent from where im from, lol.
    the term "five on a blunt" is widely known but yes i do smoke people and friends out for free and they do the same

9. Definitely not, its more like whoever has the cash flow coming in at the time pays for the weed, but i have a fairly close group of friends, so no one would ever bitch about blazing anyone up.

10. I've never understood how crazy people get about money when it comes to smoking up.

I've happily smoked up friends for years, and the "favor" has been returned multiple times. Personally, I really do believe that the best way to view marijuana is, to quote from the NY Times, as "just another brand of beer".

When friends come over, I'm happy to offer them a beer, and I'm happy to offer them a smoke, if that's what they're feeling up to. A 6-pack of microbrew could easily cost $10-$12, but I'm not about to ask people to through down $2 a bottle. So why would I ask people to throw down for a bowl?

11. they smoke meup 4 free everydaybut in return i give em a rides around town

12. When my friends wanna toke up, of course I'll pack one up. If I don't have any, they pack it.

Circle of sharing :smoking:

13. exactly:smoking:

14. Pay to smoke with a friend? No way...I wouldnt even ask for them to throw cash up to smoke, even if it was a stranger. When we get together, we all might throw a nug in to roll a really fat blunt if everyone has a bag, but cash has never ever come up.

15. what me and my bros do is just load your own bowls...
    if someone doesn't have then of course we help him out but if its all the time then they become uninvited. keeps things simple and easy

16. Thats what i do like my freind is kinda poor so he buys dubs and shit and ill put another 20 and we can get more!:smoking:

17. i just put yes because where i am from, none of my friend carry weed on them, its more buy it when u want to smoke it. Me i dont make them pay, if they want to throw me some money w.e but ill usually have them buy me food.

18. Lol I really hope nobodies buddies make em pay up, its just ganja lol. I get smoked out alot, but I also smoke my buddies out alot we dont really keep that in mour heads when we kick it.

19. On the rare occaision where someone in the group doesn't have bud, they usually have a plethora of payment options. Some common forms of payment are cash (of course), munchies, alcohol, use of vehicle, and use of house. What goes around comes around.

20. Perfect example