Pay People to Leave the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by garrison68, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Welfare does not equate to unhappy here.
    Hell given that much cash, you just may "create" many unhappy folks.

:smoke:

2. I'm looking at what is cheaper, in the long run. Twenty thousand dollars is peanuts, compared to paying them a lifetime of welfare, housing subsidization, medical care, etc., that these recipients are entitled to in the US. Most will not take the offer, to leave, but I'm sure a percentage of them would.

3. I return to my original position, invest in their futures.
    Soon many, surely not all, will be contributing to my SS and be off the welfare rolls.
    In turn, they will be models for others and ambassadors of the program.

4. Well I will have to agree to disagree. I'd rather have ambitious, legal, immigrants, than welfare cases.

5. If shown a working solution, you may have ambitious welfare cases that would rather succeed than have the hand outs.
    There are actually many more than you'd imagine.

6. Every possible attempt, has failed. You cannot keep giving to people, and reinforcing the idea that the deck is stacked against them, for generations and expect them to succeed. This what the White Guilt has done, in this country. There's a whole thread about it with a great video presentation, here somewhere. The liberals who do this are ruining the lives of so many people, because they have destroyed their confidence in themselves to succeed. It's so damn obvious, and disgusting. The Asians and other minorities, including Black people who are recent immigrants, put all of the standard liberal attempts to help African American people to shame. Struggle is NOT something horrible, it's the way that successful people who came from nothing, found a way to have a better life, without handouts and welfare.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pay me to live in Canada.

Please.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What has really been done to develop talents and hope in an upward direction?
    There has been minor efforts to assist folks in finding jobs and minor training programs, in some places.

9. What has been done? No offence, there was a huge program called MANPOWER, in the 1970's, which failed. Then there was CETA - Comprehensive Employment Training Act, which failed. The list goes on and on, with government programs, affirmative action, and other misguided attempts to bring unemployed minorities, and some poor whites, into the workplace.

I'm not young, and this BS has been going on since the 60's. It does not work. Good old American hard work is the answer, it always has been, and that includes going out and applying for work in industries that are begging for minorities, but very few even bother to apply, for one reason or another. This opinion is not based on something I can cut and paste, it's from the people that I've known in personnel departments of wealthy corporations that cannot get qualified minorities who are American. They don't even try.

It's too late for many, so if they want to leave, they can take the 20 grand, and not come back. I'd rather have immigrants who appreciate the opportunities in America, and are willing to work for success.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. If you want to work and make money you will - period.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I don't think your level of understanding to the situation you are talking on is adequate enough to be making a statement like this, might want to go do some reading.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Well - we kant all be as smart as yoo.

I’ll have to learn me my letters ferst!

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Being smart has nothing to do with it, so you can give that brow a wipe.

It actually has to do with businesses being shut down for an extended period, some quoting shut downs as late as February, 2021... Businesses have overhead to take care of, unfortunately they can't just put seeds in the ground and buy cheap supplies to grow, they have rent to pay and most importantly, workers to pay and they need to pay those workers promptly, but if all busisnesses cannot make a positive cash flow and spend all their savings just trying to survive being shut down, they will not have enough cash flow to either re-hire or god forbid re-train new staff.

Your original statement was very ignorant in my opinion, many people have lost their jobs because of this and you just basically called them lazy.

I understand where you are coming from, you grow, I get it, but here is the thing: If everyone starts a grow, you'd go broke... The answer isn't "Everyone grow weed".

• Like Like x 1

14. Your original statement was very ignorant in my opinion, many people have lost their jobs because of this and you just basically called them lazy.

I understand where you are coming from, you grow, I get it, but here is the thing: If everyone starts a grow, you'd go broke... The answer isn't "Everyone grow weed“

Your whole statement is ignorant and has nothing to do with my comment that you decided to jump in on with a holier than thou attitude. Follow the conversation backwards. This has zero to do with anything youre talking about lol

And have a wonderful evening!

j