Pay People to Leave the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by garrison68, Jun 8, 2020.

1. #1 garrison68, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    I'd like to propose a plan that would make life much better, with more happiness, for many. We should have a government fund set up to pay any U.S. citizen that wants to leave, a lump sum, under the condition that they can not move back. They can go wherever they are accepted, it makes no difference where. A family of ten would get $200,000, which should cover transportation and assist in starting out in their new country, or old country, if that's where they'd come from originally. The reason why they want to leave makes no difference: Uncle Sam pays, and you leave. They can be replaced with new immigrants.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Talking about DEBT.....................and DEPENDNG on the "type" of people that would go for that..........may be the brilliant minds that are say..............helping with solving the COVID-19 crisis..............

@garrison68 ..................could you REALLY imagine "this Country" trying to go on............if everyone left but Trump and his supporters?? DAMN, that is a GREAT setting for a comedy!!!!!!:love-m3j:

3. A family of 10 LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If these people are brilliant enough to solve a crisis as vast as Covid-19, if they desire to move, they can do it without our help.

No discrimination is the idea, though. Even rich people who were sort of thinking of leaving, perhaps this will convince them. They're rich because they like money. Could you imagine ho much money we'd save, if a family of 12 (10 kids and the parents), on welfare, takes the lump sum and never comes back? I'd say, it would save us untold millions.

Let's help those who want out, and replace them with new, fresh, hard-working citizens.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. [QUOTE="garrison68, post: 25298682, member: 130667"\
    Let's help those who want out, and replace them with new, fresh, hard-working citizens.[/QUOTE]
    You DO KNOW, in order for this to happen...........you will have to let people through the boarders.............like........"people from shithole Countries".............EWWWWWWWW right.......:rolleyes:

6. #6 garrison68, Jun 9, 2020
    QUOTE="Kronik352, post: 25298686, member: 968804"]

7. Like how............................as in.........if they aren't white, they aren't right??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. This has nothing to do with racism or Trump, so don't bother with the bait posts.

There are good, hard-working people from every country, even "shitholes". We need to weed out whom we want, just like other countries do.

I think it's a win-win idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I am sure you will come back with a clever response................but I AM ASKING YOU to truly ask yourself.............

When you say "we" need to weed out....... WHO is "we" to you??

Again I really don't care what your response will be here...........I just hope it might spark your mind....when you think about it.

10. I am not in a position to write up a long guideline as to the type of people that we want here. Other countries have their preferences, and we ours. I would hope that people who are immigrants understand to some degree what is expected from a citizen of the United States, that freedom is our primary asset, and if they don't agree with these concepts, then don't bother coming.

I'd start the payouts right before the next president, whether Trump, or Biden is sworn in. American citizens who have said that they'll leave if Trump, or Biden is elected, will now have the opportunity to receive a nice, fat check, to help them attain their goal.

11. Again, WHO is "we".............................

You know YOU are an IMMIGRANT too right????????

LOL, freedom is our primary asset.............but if you "immigrate" here............I can promise you, your freedoms won't look like..............say garrison68's, or mine even.

12. "We" is everybody who is a citizen here.

I am not an immigrant, I was born in the United States.

Plenty of people want to come here, much more than we can take, so if we lose those who don't want to stay, for whatever reasons, we can accept those who do.

• Like Like x 3
  13. #13 garrison68, Jun 9, 2020
    One thing with this is, we'll have to make provisions to weed out people who would come here, and become a citizen, solely to get the 20 grand for leaving. The recipients of this grant would have to have been a citizen for ten or more years, before they would be eligible to get paid to emigrate.

14. So then why do we need a wall..................TELL YOUR PRESIDENT what you just told me!!! I am COMPLETELY fine with that................

And my apologies, YOU YOURSELF are not an immigrant..............the better way to put it is.............your bloodline, is from an immigrant......meaning..........these people that want to come here to better themselves, and improve America....RIGHT NOW.....the ones you see on tv............THAT was YOUR great great great.....whatever, at one point.........do you see the connection I am trying to make?

15. Where sir...................are these funds coming from?

16. Well if you're saying that ancestors came from another part of the world, that is true for everybody in the United States. What we usually mean by immigrant is, "a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country." That is the person who came, not their descendants who were born here.

I don't know, doesn't matter, it will be worth it, as many welfare cases will leave. We'll probably make a profit using this system, even if only half of those who take advantage of it, are indigent. We'll save money on prisons, as well, I'm certain. It might take a while before the profits are evident, but once some time elapses, I'm sure that it will be well worth the effort and expense.

17. Governing at its finest................:eek:..........I bet Trump does the EXACT same thing...............

18. The countries that are most capable and willing to accept our emigrants, should get a bigger share of foreign aid, the increase of which could be subtracted from the WHO contributions that we no longer make.

19. Latin america is one of the most richest places on the earth in terms of natural resources, but because of British lieing media and American overpriced taxes they remain in poverty.

Classism is the real enemy

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yeah, I mean..............why did we EVER contribute to that?? It's a pointless Organization right????