Paxil

Discussion in 'General' started by hashyboy, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Okay, my doctor gave me 20mg of paxil to take a day and i havent touched this stuff yet (it was a free sample). this fact makes me think that he's just trying to push the product.

i have anxiety problems which i take .25 mg alprazolam for whenever im feeling it.

what should i expect on this? ive heard alot of stories about "brain zaps" from withdrawing from paxil along with other shit. should i ask for zoloft instead? it supposedly has less side effects. i am definately not down for terrible psychotic withdrawal, id rather live with some anxiety with slight depression.

i was supposed to start taking them daily but havent yet. currently im trying to improve my eating, sleeping, and workout habits to see whether this would help. i hate taking pills unless there xanny or vicodin. =) and i havent had a toke for 2 weeks.

what is your advice? go back to the quack and ask for another anti-depressant? if i go on them, what should i begin to feel. does it fix disorders or just treat them. or do i have one dumbass doctor?

2. bump, can anyone help?