Pax with keef?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by john0connor, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Anybody smoke keef in the pax?

I'm about to get some soon, so i'm just wondering. Obviously i know i can just try it out, but i'm just curious how much to put in the oven and if there are any added cleaning concerns if you plan to put a lot of keef through it.

I'm guessing it's gonna taste amazing; I can't wait to try it =)

2. i don't own a pax, but from my experience with other vapes i can tell you this: if you load kief only it will probably stick to the sides of the oven and kind of hard to remove (unless you use a q-tip dipped in alcohol, should be smooth then)

vaping pure kief/hash always clogs the screens in my vapes, so i'm guessing its going to stick against the sides/against the screen (if the pax even has a screen).

3. I made a little kief sandwich when I put it in there. Loaded it up a bit with green, sprinkled in a layer of kief, then some green on top. Works best on medium or high.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Works best to toss your kief with some bud. Lets airflow, and keeps the kief exposed instead of a shrunken hard clump, raw inside.

In my experience at least.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Janskieze, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    I totally packed my pax with kief, definitely made resin build up quickly. Mouthpiece got stuck only after a few ovens of kief. A quick cleaning of the spring area and rest of the pax and it was good as new.

Needless to say we were gone..