Pax Vs. Arizer Solo Vs. MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by flatliner_ke, Oct 6, 2015.

1. I'm debating on grabbing one of the 3 vaporizers, so far leaning more toward the pax. Please list any pros/cons or tips for the 3.
    I am looking for portability and reliability primarily. Thanks in advance!

2. Mflb sucks dick. I sold mine for a dub of shitty wax

3. Apparently ty never got the technique down...the mflb will be best for stealth and ease of cleaning and can deliver powerful hits in the right hands. The pax is going to be harder to clean and is a weed hog. The solo will deliver the biggest clouds of the three in my experience and is the easiest to use. What do you want out of your vaporizer?

4. I have owned all three of these vaporizers and think I could give some insight. I first bought the pax and was pleased initially. Its user friendly, appealing to the eye and is generally one piece aside from the over lid. Like horsepower said above it is a weed hog and after several uses it requires a thorough cleaning and care. many people love them but I wasn't to pleased with its overall performance for the price. the solo on the other hand is a more affordable and efficient vaporizer. the numerous heat settings is great for even more precise temperature control. the glass mouthpiece also adds to cool tasty vapor. I believe that the raiser is a portable although others will disagree. it's not something I would take to an event. but it fit nicely in the cup holder of my car and was great to have a session with on the go. reloading it and the detachable stems might be an issue thou for portability. the mflb is my current vaporizer and I love it. after getting the technique down it delivers efficient tasty hits. it's discreetnessis unmatchable and can be taken nearly anywhere. if you can hit it native(without the stem) it can be cupped in your hand. it's a great option too due to its almost immediate heat up time and I can vaporize my herbs perfectly through being able to shake it and stir the bud helps. but the learning curve is something that has to be taken into effect. it's not a vape you'll be hitting perfectly right out of the box and can cause combustion if you're not carefull. hope that helps!

5. #5 RS200Evolution, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    Ive read many reviews and opinions and what not about the MFLB, Pax, and Solo. My friend has one and i have one as well.

Your main concerns, Portability | Reliability
    MFLB | Solo
    Pax | MFLB
    Solo | Pax

Personally id throw the Pax out of the equation.

Solo's are very damn reliable. at 1 bar battery on my solo i get hits just as if it was fully charged. My Friend dropped his solo on concrete from about 4 feet several times and the unit still works great (The stems did break though). The solo is portable, but that's what i'm used to. The competition does a way better job at portability though. But theres a reason arizer invented the Air.
    Before i go any further, Op have you considered buying an Air?

6. You can get a deal on an Arizer Air for $150 USA if you live in USA. That is $150 with an extra battery and free shipping.

If you decide on the Air, you could use some of the savings ($130 cheaper than pax2) to buy some stems or batteries.

IM me if you want to know how to get the Air for $150.

7. [​IMG]

Being that the MFLB has more positive reviews than just about any other portable vape on the market (which doesn't necessarily make it the "best" portable), I wouldn't "brag" that you sold it for "a dub of shitty wax" if I were you.

8. When I take a big hit my mflb using proper technique , it gets me higher than a bong rip without any of the coughing that happens with the bong and it uses under .1 grams compared to like .5 for a large bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk