Pax vs a wax/ cart pen. Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Nick:, May 27, 2020.

1. So I’ve been considering getting a Pax, however, the device is pricey and I have never hit from a vaporizer before so I have no way to see if I like it before I buy it. So how exactly does a pax work compared to like a standard wax cart pen. Like can someone compare and contrast the two. I know the basics, my main concerns is the high, the ease and the “low key” of it.

1) how’s the high, compared to like a bong or a wax pen, I know that the capacity of the pax is fairly small at like 0.3g, does the pax get you more high with less weed? Or would you have to keep packing the pax for a sess? if the pax does get you more high, by how much, is a bowl in a pax equivalent to a bowl of a bong? 2 bowls from a bong? Etc.

2) does it smell? Both the vapor and the device it self. How’s the smell of the vapor compared to pipe? A wax pen?
    How about the device? Will it reek in my pocket? Or does it not smell at all like a wax pen in ur pocket?

3) how do sessions works? Can you just pull it out and take hits from it whenever you please like a pen? Because I know it has to heat up and such so do you have to finish the whole bowl in one sitting or?

4) is it true u can make edibles with the left over vaped weed? If so how?

5) pax 2 vs pax 3: is the pax 3 worth the price? From what I can tell the only real dif is that u can do concentrates, but you can get that from any cheap wax pen so what the point?

6) where can I buy the pax 2 but in dif colors? I notice since the release of the pax 3, pax no longer sells the cool colors of the pax 2. Any trusted website where I can still buy those colors?

7) any other info or answers to questions I may not have asked. Any help to make a decision.

8) because right now from my research, a $10 cart battery seems to make a lot more since than a $150 pax 2 or $200+ pax 3. But obvi I’m missing something cause I know the pax gets tons of solid reviews

also one more thing, I have a really high tolerance that builds so fast. Really annoying tbh. Will the pax get me baked
    Thanks in advance!

2. I might have one laying around if you want to buy it. Never used it my buddy gave it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just a heads up,,,,im not a mod. but no talk of sellin anythin,,,but u can say ill gift u,,,or send pm's just figured id let ya know just to keep from gettin into trouble man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. Watcha got

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. The pax wax burner sucks

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’ll check tonight when I get home.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It’s a Pax 2. Damn near Perfect condition.

8. #11 Bisco Hibbagelos, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    Cart with live resins if you want portable. Not messy and more efficient.

9. pax 2 is great. pax 3 is better, app integration (android only) and a way faster heat up time. its small and easily hidden. if you vape and leave your weed in it it stink pretty bad but I keep mine in a smell proof no trace case. you can save your vaped weed and make edibles, just save up an oz and throw it in brownie mix and cook (if you're lazy like me) or you could easily just eat a Few table spoons and show it down. it may be gross but its already decarbed so it will get you high.

every other question just google it.