Pax vaporizer vs MFLB

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zeffel, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys I know there are a few other threads with the same basic feel but I have some serious questions that I couldn't find answers to anywhere.. I just moved to AZ and due to the circumstances of the move I didn't get to bring any of my pieces from home (few bongs, bowls, and the my main piece the "magic flight launch box" or MFLB). There's a head shop real close to me that sells a few vapes.. the mflb, pax, solo, and volcano. I'm seriously considering buying the mflb again.. comes with free ginder (metal 3 stages with keif collector) 2 batteries and a charger.. plus carrying case and other essentials for only $100. They also have a similar package for the Pax vape for $250 (free grinder, case, etc.). I don't really like solo's and i'll prob never consider one and the Volcano is the best ever I just don't have the money or the room. So I guess it comes down to this

Pax or MFLB
    considering:
    taste (I consider the mflb tase excellent)
    density of vapor
    bang for buck
    amount you end up smoking (I seemed to always conserve bud having the mflb because you could smoke a very small amount at a time)

I'm prob going to go buy it tonight or tomorrow morning.

2. i have a pax and i love it, ive used the mflb but its really hard and anoying when u need to take out the battery, while in the pax you want 10 second to heat up, load abowl, and just suck in, vapour is good, light telling you what temprature its at, and rechargable, overall get the pax

3. and you can also put verry little bud in a pax and still get high, i even put straight keif in it and it worked.

4. You also have to clean the pax every fucking 2-3 uses it's a pain in the ass I wish I just saved and got a real vape like a volcano :/

Just my $0.02