Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheTerps, Jul 31, 2012.

1. No need to get your panties in a bunch when someone calls you out.

You can't say its the best portable on the market without having used anyting else.

If you can't defend your comments don't post, that simple

2. This is my favorite portable so far. The form, functionality, and size of the oven all combine to make one of the best portable vaporizers currently available. I have 8 portable vaporizers... one more on the way Tuesday for a total of 9. I always bring the PAX with me, and then I usually bring one other portable along as back up.

3. im thinking about selling my mflb for this.. hopefully it will be a worthy upgrade. might wait for a christmas sale or something along those lines

4. [quote name='"TheTerps"']

see, i honestly don't give two shits about what you do and don't like[/quote]

..now that's a reasonable reaction..

Still very interested in the development of this portable, its quite unique.

5. Ooooo tough guy.... hahaha

Grow up being polite dont cost any thing

Being a gobby #@#@ may just cost u some teeth

6. Thts exactly my point...

This kiddie is a bit of idiot

7. ok... now back on topic

have you guys figured out party mode yet?

8. Yeah I posted on FC. Spin it like a screwdriver or hold it in your fingers and roll it like a J. Someone made a vid.

Still loving this vape after the first few days. The only complaint I have so far is that you need to keep it very clean to keep the mouthpiece from sticking. However it is easy to clean in about 5 min. I clean about every 10 bowls or so (maybe more) but I'm also using lots of hash in every oven.

I'm glad I took the plunge on this thing. I don't like to be an early adopter in most cases since it rarely works out but the Pax is just worth it to me.

9. It seriously looks great and from what I can see works well, the clouds look identical to my extreme q. I'll probably have to wait a few months to see if any issues arise/price goes down, but I'll end up getting it unless something better comes out. Looks like the perfect portable to me

10. Whoa, we got a badass over here!

Don't spew random shit to people who are trying to get legit information when you can't back it up. Saying shit like "best portable vape on the market imo" when it's the only portable you've used or one of the very few you've used. You just come out looking dumb ;)

Try it more like this guy next time:

Now that's a recommendation that holds some weight!

11. ya i saw that and got it working, just wondering if other people found it out here

12. I have a question about the pax, couldn't find an answer to this in earlier posts. How warm does the pax get after an average session? Can it go right into your pocket or does it need to cool down, and for how long, before you can comfortably slip it in your pocket.
    Thanks

13. I put mine in my pocket right after a 15 minute session. Maybe others find it is hot, but I don't find it so hot I can't put it in my pocket.

14. ya it is not bad to put in pocket, but if you touch the outside of the oven directly it is kinda uncomfortable

15. hahaha you sir just made my day.

16. Soo I have been doing a lot of research on this thing and considering ordering it in a few weeks after I have gotten my extreme q in the mail, (expected tomorrow). However tonight I was checking out one of the local head shops and seen the pax sitting on the shelf and after checking it out for a bit I pulled the trigger and bought it. Vaped a few bowls through it so far and love it! However the only other portable I have ever used was my mflb, I can safely say this blow that out of the water :)!

17. Why does my Pax change colors from green to the temp color when in the middle of the bowl? It will jump around and then go to purple.

I also am having a hard time getting thick clouds on yellow and orange....not even possible for me.

18. try slowing down your inhalation and puff it like a cigar

19. Just ordered my Pax, a word of advice from my research, clean it, clean it, clean it, when you are done using it, don't set it to charge till it cools down, concentrates, hash, wax, any liquids not good for this device, resin buid up real easy on this thing, take care of it like really clean it, I suggest after every use and before it goes on the charger, resin slides down the the mouth piece and makes it stick also the temperature button can get resin underneath if you don't clean often. great warranty so if you find a defect send it in they will replace it, anything new has it's quirks so either wait till they perfect it or clean it