Pax Vaporizer by Ploom

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheTerps, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #1 TheTerps, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Hello guys,

I have not seen a centralized thread for the new pax portable vaporizer by ploom, so I have decided to buy one. People have started to get their pax in the mail, so I wanted to start this thread for peoria with questions, tips, or tricks.

The pax's price point is pretty hefty at $250
    you can buy it here: http://www.vapeworld.com/pax-vaporizer-by-ploom
    or here: http://www.ploom.com/pax

make sure to check out SliM(hobbert)'s review and his videos about the pax too

Discuss below

2. been using it for a day now, the vapor production is fabulous, i would put it on the same level as the solo for vapor production. plus it doesn't really look like a smoking device when left on a desk or something, my wife thought its was an old ipod or something. hahah

3. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']been using it for a day now, the vapor production is fabulous, i would put it on the same level as the solo for vapor production. plus it doesn't really look like a smoking device when left on a desk or something, my wife thought its was an old ipod or something. hahah[/quote]

Hey boobs, nice to see you here. Been looking at your posts over on fc. Can't wait to order this sucker

4. so far the pax has been bad ass!!! i think you will like it :)

5. ...I agree, the pax is great, beats my solo, (which is a very capable vape)...

6. The pre orders sold out, but it will be mine eventually! Been waiting for something like this.

7. #7 Bobbert, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    I just finished up the video review for my blog. You can check it out below:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMdP1x8e2wo[/ame]

Remember, if you click through to YouTube and watch in full screen at 1080p you will get the best audio/video quality.

I should have the written review published on my site sometime this week.

8. Was going to link that SliM but I couldn't figure out how to do it on a iPhone :/

9. #9 bpmz, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    How are shipping times to Canada? Can the heating chamber be used as herb storage while the device is off?

10. This thing looks fantastic!

I wonder how or even if they could make it better

11. [quote name='"bpmz"']How are shipping times to Canada? Can the heating chamber be used as herb storage while the device is off?[/quote]

Not sure about the Canada question, but ya I wouldnt see why you can't store bud in there. Just make sure it's off haha

12. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']i should post this here too:

pax with ion - YouTube
    [/quote]

I also saw your ( I believe it was you) video o milking the bubbler. That was SICK!
    Can't link it atm

13. Fuck. Now I REALLY need one!!!

14. Yes! I saw this one on vapeworld. So cute! Fuck combustion!

15. Mine arrived on Tuesday from Vape World. I'm really digging it. The more I use it, the more impressed I am with it. It's my go to portable now. I can see myself carrying it around in my pocket and medicating whenever I need it.

16. WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!

Where did you get that attachment? That is all I needed to see to convince me to buy this... Now I have to find someone to buy this crappy tasting Da Vinci...

17. its a rubber neon electrode boot, i just happen to have those laying around. hahah
    some stuff tubing could work too. but if you have a local sign shop that does neon an stuff you could buy one off them.

18. Props man, that was really well done, informative and it just looked sick lol Will forsure checkout your blog:smoke: