Pax vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by docotis, Nov 11, 2014.

1. What's up guys I recently used a pax pocket vape on a trip to go paint balling the guy who owned it was able to get good hits but I couldn't hit it for shit. Are they worth the money a local shop has some for 260 I think. Or is there any other one you guys would recommend I'm going on a road trip to see my nieces cheer competition and the hotel is no smoking at all and I'd like to smoke while I'm there and vapes have little scent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. For the price the pax is a terrible choice imo. There are so many better choices like the mflb, firewood, solo, hammer and many desktop vapes too.

3. I don't want a desktop vape I want some thing portable. I heard a lot of them combust tho and don't vape.

4. #4 chzdgg, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    All of the vapes i mentioned above are portable, vaporize properly and are about $100 less than the pax.

5. K I'll check them out

6. Sounds like the mflb would fit your needs.

7. I called my local smoke shop and they have the mflb for 119, is that the right price?

8. Third vote for the launch box. If being discreet and portability are your priorities. The aforementioned firewood is another viable option. Those two vapes will produce much less smell than the pax.

9. With the mflb are you able to load the tray and them toss it in your pocket or do you have to load it when your ready to use it?

10. You can load the tray and toss it in your pocket.   Might want to put a rubber band around it just to make sure that it stays closed.

11. K. At the hotel it will prolly have to be a quick toke while I'm walking won't have time to sit and load it

Quick tokes when you're out and about is what the MFLB is all about.

13. #13 docotis, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    [ quote name="lwien" post="20910691" timestamp="1415742669"]Quick tokes when you're out and about is what the MFLB is all about.[/quote]
    Sweet I may go to the local shop and see how much they have one for

Ninja edit. Just ordered a knock off mflb. When I have the extra cash I'll order the real deal.

14. #14 Steams71, Nov 12, 2014
    Sweet I may go to the local shop and see how much they have one for

Ninja edit. Just ordered a knock off mflb. When I have the extra cash I'll order the real deal.

[/QUOTE]You've probably just wasted your money, all the knock offs are cheap inefficient crap and some are even dangerous to your health.  None of them come close to the real mflb.

15. Worse comes to worse I'll sell it to my buddy he likes cheap things lol

16. #16 Steams71, Nov 12, 2014
    What copy did you get?  Not the Dragon lite hopefully...

Have a read of this, it'll tell you all you need to know about the knockoffs.
    http://www.magic-flight.com/counterfeit-page.php

EDIT: I've also seen one called Flight Box as well.

17. Sounds about right. Ask them if you can have a look in the box and check for a serial number on the back of the mflb.  All the genuine ones have a serial number that you can register with MF for a lifetime warranty.

18. #18 King718, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    My cousin has a Dragon lite
    It was pretty good except I ain't like the whole battery thing. I used it cause my MFLB screen has ripped and I was waiting for my new MFLB in the mail

I don't recommend buying it however, I prefer name brand things in general even for something as little as dish soap to clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Thanks, man. I'll make sure I look before I buy.

20. I have both the mflb and the pax. The pax gets me higher but that's because it often combusts, not just vapes. Mflb is the way to go IMO