pax v arizer solo v davinci ascent v flowermate v5.0

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by G-MAN, Oct 18, 2014.

1. #1 G-MAN, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    I started enjoying weed again about 11 months ago after having quit weed completely for 2 years and becoming somewhat of an alcoholic. Since then I have gone back to drinking only once every month or so and I am really happy with my MFLB and vaping. I used to smoke joints with tobacco and quitting smoking has been great for my health.

I like the MFLB because it is fairly stealthy, easy to clean, reliable (i have shitloads of batteries so that isnt a problem) and generally gives a good vapor hit if you have fresh batteries.

Out of the following which would you recommend the most and why? 

PAX
    Arizer Solo
    Davinci Ascent
    Flowermate v5.0

am i missing any, these seem to be the ones most people talk about as being good?

To clarify, I am looking for something small and portable that I can use while I go on walks

2. Out of those 4 the ascent is pretty clearly the best.

3. If price isn't an issue, you may want to wait a bit for some reviews to come in on the Mighty and Crafty from S&B, the same people that make the Volcano and Plenty.    

Also, I would add a few more portables to that list:

FireFly
    Hammer
    Firewood
    Lotus

4. nice, that crafty looks good, shame it needs a phone to work fully.

5. I have just spent the last hour or so obsessing about the crafty and mighty lol, i think im gonna wait until nearer xmas to decide what to get when the reviews are out etc. The only thing i don't like about the crafty and mighty is you cant seem to replace the battery inside them, that is a big turn off.

6. 1. The wizard puff price is crap. I paid $60 for the 5.0s I got

2. The flowermate is not that great of a vaporizer. It is solid for the money but it is still 100% conduction and a mediocre performer when it comes to hit size and flavor.

7. I bought from a company that picked up my phone call after the first ring, shipped my vape out priority mail for free, and shipped within 24 hours. Wizardpuff is still over charging pretty drastically for the flowermate, and the titan for that matter too.

Its funny that you are assuming I did not buy mine from a good business just because I got it cheaper. In fact the company I got it from has a better reputation in the community than wizardpuff currently has.

The size and battery life appeal to you? Its just as big as an ascent, bigger than a pax, and the battery life is nothing more than other vapes on the market. I guess you are entitled to your own opinion but I am also entitled to call it crap.

8. 1. I am a man.

2. You are a wizard puff shill.

9. lol

So are you guys as excited as me by the Mighty and Crafty ones? I am not sure I can justify the pocket real estate of the mighty, but at the same time I would rather have more battery power

10. What do you like so much about the Crafty/Mighty?