Pax screen problem :-(

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vapetrees, Aug 11, 2013.

1. So I've had my Pax for about a month now and I love it yadda yadda yadda, I'm sure you guys know the drill. But, I've been having some problems with the screen staying in place. It started out by just coming out of place mid-session every once in a while (resulting in a mouthful of some scrumptious AVB), but when I popped it out to clean my unit, I couldn't get the screen to pop back into place. It just falls out every time, even after a half hour or so of playing around with it. Is there anything short of ordering a new set of screens that your average smot poker could do to fix such a problem?

2. Yeah it's a pain to get the screen back in after poking it out. If you push one side down, the other side comes up.

I use toothpicks and apply pressure to one side of the oven screen, while using another toothpick to apply force on the opposite side of the screen. This usually wedges it in place, just put the pax between your legs so you have both hands available.

3. #3 greenbubbles, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    you can buy replacement screens at ploom .but if you have a big head shop around you they should sell screens like these as well not with the same design but there other things that use those types ..

4. I find it does need a little resin/ residue to stay fixed in place. Mine is usually bouncing around in the oven after a good cleaning... But then after a few uses it's got enough shit on t to stay in place.

I won't grind up my budd as finely The first couple sessions I have after cleaning , so that it's a little " spongy" wen u press down on the herb in the oven.... Sooooooo the oven lid presses the bud into the screen.. Screen is stuck... After that session it should hopefully stay in a bit better

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app