Pax on a ski Lift

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lessthanjeezy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

I am thinking about getting a Pax as a piece for when I go snowboarding to hit on the slopes...My question for those who have one is have you ever had an issue of the unit being too cold to use on a ski lift or when skiing/snowboarding? If so that will be a deal breaker, but just curious.

Currently I just use a dugout, but obviously the wind tends to be an issue when lighting.

If the pax isn't the answer, any better suggestions?
    Thanks Blades.

2. I own a Pax. I've never used it in extreme cold, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The heating chamber is fairly small and will be filled with herb, so it should get hot regardless of outside temp. However, the removable lid for the chamber is held in by a magnet that might pop off if given enough of a shock. I'd put some tape on it if there's any chance of taking a spill with it in your pocket. 

Other than that, it's a great portable vape.

3. Get the AscentSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have a pax and snowboard almost everyday... I usually rip it on the way to the mountain and go out mid sesh to hit it a bit more. If it's cleaned properly it works fine and you should be able to no problem, the only issue I find is when it's not clean and gets cold the res or whatever's inside freezes up and it causes problems with the mouthpiece and is harder to open... Mines also usually dead from hitting it on the way there /mid way thru/ on the way home anywaySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum