Pax by Ploom vaporizer. A+

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CrazyDaisy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. What an amazing portable, sleek, discreet toking decive. Best $250 spent. Now that I'm vaporizing I can't enjoy the natural flower taste of my bud. I'm smoking up some high quality girl scout cookie. It tastes amazing. I have some old mid grade grass weed I bought about 6 months ago that I couldn't smoke how bad it tasted and how harsh it was but with the vaporizer it tastes amazing, and kinda minty and with one of the strongest highs I've ever had. AAA+ for the Pax by ploom!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 MRCRONIK, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    Interesting I was thinking about getting the pax that or da Buddha

Who Dat!

3. Your kinda look like kensi from NCIS:LA! 

4. If I'm not vaping I'm toking. Nothing will ever replace a bong.

Attached Files:

5. Do you mind taking a few pics of where the actual bud goes?

I've been thinking about getting one, but I've already brought 2 different vaporizer pens and they both combust the weed and eventually just stop working. Is that a problem with the pax?

6. Not at all. I reuse all my "Vape poo" in my baking. You in the end you get high twice off the same weed.

7. what are you smoking right now CD

8. That thing is far from discreet looking... and $250? Holy crap you got ripped off!

9. the bud goes in a oven on top and you click the mouth piece in on the other side. .i bought one as well i love it ..if you have small hands than no its not really discreet but with any pen style how small can you go and wont combust..lol as requested more pics of modeling it daisy ? :p..roll a screen and put it on top of your bud with the oven on top and see your vape experience then...its good for medibud, if you no what the strain is and how it affects you the pax with do just that without the bullshit....if you want to no what strain to choose look up on leafly the taste and high and goto a dispenc for your bud..250 seems like alot but its worth it for this vape it means there setting the market at where they should be,

How 'bout vaping THROUGH a bong.    Best of both worlds.  Vaporbonging !!!

11. You made the right choice. One of the best vaporizers in my opinion. I almost picked up that emerald color myself

WTF Are you talking about?

The pax looks a LOT like an apple product or an MP3 player...

and 250 dollars isnt a rip off, its how much it costs, good quality products cost a good amount of money.

13. Cool skins on eBay now too... Vinyl ones that peel off/on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

you're out of your mind. the pax is probably the most discreet looking vaporizer.

even put it beside an oil gpen or something similar, it looks like some sort of computer device.

15. To me they look like those audio recorders that journalist use. I've been thinking of getting one but I'm not sure if I want a portable or desktop. My LHS has them for $200, they always have the best prices on vapes.

16. I just got mines last week and I love it!! Having trouble with the mouth piece though. I can't take it out without using a pin to lift it out, but other than that it's awesome. I have the mflb as well and i got to say I love the pax more.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396388999.523611.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396389015.129988.jpg

17. Just got my pax in the mail today. Can't wait to try it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

18. @[member="CrazyDaisy"]
    Your post describing your experience with the Pax has inspired me to purchase one myself. I will be receiving mine Thursday, can't wait.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

19. holy op is hot as fuck o_O,  shes kinda of a tool for taking selfies while smoking though...