Pax by ploom Heck yeah A+

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CrazyDaisy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. What an amazing portable, sleek, discreet toking decive. Best $250 spent. Now that I'm vaporizing I can't enjoy the natural flower taste of my bud. I'm smoking up some high quality girl scout cookie. It tastes amazing. I have some old mid grade grass weed I bought about 6 months ago that I couldn't smoke how bad it tasted and how harsh it was but with the vaporizer it tastes amazing, and kinda minty and with one of the strongest highs I've ever had. AAA+ for the Pax by ploom!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I wanna get me one just wasnt sure if it wasmworth it.. seeksmlike you like it ...

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Dam u fine

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Kuollut, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

5. Hey beautiful, we could have a pax session together ;).

But i love mine too. I need the car charger but the only problem i have with it is the lack of oil compatability... kinda wish i hadda waited and got the davinci accent but i dont even really know how that turned out either lol.

6. Well that looks adorable and functional at the same time. Wonder if I can convince the husband.

7. Doesnt it require constant cleaning?

"Go easy on that shit, its HYDROponic"

8. Wanna be friends?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah you gotta clean it fairly often if you want the mouth piece to slide without sticking

10. Dayum this chick should model for ploom. Just ordered a PAX vape cant wait to try it out

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Make sure you clean it and dont let it build up with wax..it keeps it functioning smoothly 

12. Yeah i hears your suppose to clean it after every 10 seasions

13. I got one and use it all the time, you do have to clean it 'often' I guess, but I mean I clean my glass every 2-3 days at least so its not an issue.  Defiantly love the portability, I used to think spoons were the most portable and stealth, honestly the pax takes the gold there. 

14. Simply because she put a phallic device in her mouth?
    I think I would make a pretty good poster child.
    Hey, I may not have the looks, but I've got everything else that counts- heart, personality, charm. But of course, you can't see that in a photo of mine. 
    [​IMG]

15. Yeah suck on that mouthpiece

:laughing:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. thats awesome, thats one of the main reasons i baught it was for its portability and stealth so i can take it to partys, the beach ect.. , other than that ive read nothing but good reviews on it as long as you keep it clean , like everyone was saying

17. Soooo close to having bought that, but went with an Arizer Solo since it supposedly has better taste.

18. I thought that was like an advertisement for it, not you in the pic.  I don't mind stroking your ego  :love: hottie.

19. I've heard so much bad shit about pax that if I go portable MFLB is gunna be my baby. 80$ free grinder and lifetime warranty?

It's all just one big conspiracy

20. unless you are like me and owned a magic flight.... Then decided to purchase a pax... And realize how much better it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app