Pax 3 or firefly 2?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JC07, Aug 9, 2017.

1. As the title says.

2. Little hard to recommend without come context on what you want

What is important to you is portability a concern ? quick start up time ? is size a concern ? etc

3. The pax 3 has my vote. Never used the firefly

4. Have a pax2 and love it so I imagine the pax 3 is pretty sweet, but have been really Interested in trying the firefly 2 especially because of the heat up time (my only complaint about my pax but really isn t all that long I'm just impatient lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. These two vaporizers are night and day when it comes to the performance on every single aspect. On one hand, the Firefly 2 is going to taste the best and will be more suited for at-home around-the-house vaping unless you stock up on tons of its batteries (since you can only get 2-3 bowls). On the other hand, the Pax 3 has a good battery life but will not be able to change the internal battery, so charging is necessary to keep it running. It will have a good taste, and the vapor production can be almost comparable on both, with the Firefly getting a little bit more because of convection vs. conduction.

TL,DR: Pax 3 is good for on the go portability, Firefly 2 is good for around the house vaping.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just bought a firefly 2 and could not be more disappointed. My $70 APX outperforms it in every way except air flow.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app