Pax 3 and ios 13

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 1053051, May 21, 2020.

1. I have a pax 3 and an iphone, i had installed the app a while back (but i see now apple took it from app store.) after the latest os update I cant even get the pax to pair with the phone at all.

does anyone else have this problem?

Apple really sucks for yanking the app out. I’m planning on complaining to them about it even though I’m sure it won’t make any difference. How dare we install what we want onto phones we pay a fortune for right.

2. I heard it's in the iTunes deal. I'm not a fruit phone fan. Just what I heard

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. hmmm. yeah weird. I have an iPhone xr and a iPad air 3 and they both work with my pax still.

4. Is there a factory reset on the pax? I would try that.

5. I have found that I cannot connect my iphone to any bt device at all, not just the pax, so i am trying to fix that now

6. I had an iPhone X with the app on it before they pulled it from the App Store.

I just upgraded to an 11pro max and when it was updating and installing the apps from my account, it added the pax app as well despite its removal from the App Store.

I was worried I would lose it but luckily I didn’t because I already owned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1