pax 3 accessories

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by notRoger, Dec 28, 2018.

1. i just got a pax 3 basic kit (local store $199) so it was a bare bones purchase. ploom won't ship to my state and most of the shops here gouge the fuck out of you or dont cary it. the store i got it from said they'd order whatever i wanted but i wanna see if i can cut out the middle man.

2. gotten ahold of any accessories yet?

could you order from a "middle man" website and have it shipped to you?

maybe even just Amazon could get you around the shipping hurdle?

or some other third party, reputable, website?

3. I did buy a half pack lid and a 3d screen. I'm looking at water pipe attachments now. Ive found most of them on newvape and amazon so any recs would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok. With pax three they no longer sell the half pack bowl and some other things separately u have to the fancy pax 3 kit. Unless u buy knockoff

5. Best accessories I've purchased for the Pax 3 are an oven replacement screen and vented oven lid. These two pieces opens the airflow. Also, purchased an attachment for a 14 mm bong. Wife doesn't like smoke, but will hit the bong with the PAX3 attached. I purchased the oven lid and screen at newvape. I did buy their bong attachment, but it was a pain to work with and found a better one at Delta3d. Also, the filling funnel is a good purchase. Good luck!

6. How do u guys like the concentrate oven?

7. I have not replaced with a new screen yet

8. The vape press

9. god that press would be great for work. i could make a brick a day and wouldn't have to cary a doob tube full of weed.

10. I am quite new to marijuana, having started growing in Feb and actually just started "consuming" in end of Dec '18, but I did buy a PAX 3 kit. How much vapor do you folks get from your PAX 3? I use a half pack oven lid as my wife does not like to smoke or vape due to her lungs. It seems to not have a lot of "vapor" like a cartridge I have on a pen/battery. Any tricks?

Mentioned was better ventilation and a different screen. Do they help and curious how air flows into a hard packed brick and up the tube.

11. Hey Roger!

Oops nvm sorry man - thought you were Roger.

Man but you looked like him for a second.

J

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can you post a link for everything needed to smoke through water please.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vapor production isn't massive on the PAX 3 but should be a nice steady flow. I find the best way to get good production is a slightly firmer pack. If you go too tight it will ruin the airflow so it is a matter of experimenting to figure it out. I tend to fill it to the brim loosely and then push the half pack lid in and this does the trick for me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great taste but you have to use it on high temp so it burns the battery up a real fast. I dont think its a real effective way to take one hit here and there throughout the day b/c the battery wont last but its great for a concentrate sesh. Very clean taste, works well.

• Like Like x 2
  15. The best accessory for the pax is a good stiff pipe cleaner. Pax flavor and vapor depend on keeping the oven and tube clean. I've been cleaning and using the both my pax 1 and 2 for years. Both are still on screen #1, those screen can be cleans by soaking in alcohol overnight. It really is a great device. Pax 1 is touchy but can't beat that 10 year warranty.

• Like Like x 2