Pax 2 vape help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tman136, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Hey guys I'm new here and need some advice!
    So I just got a pax 2 and have had 3 ovens full of herb go through it, and it was working perfect then charged it up overnight and now when I click it on this is what happens:
    Click on, purple light goes (as if it's warming up) then about a minute or so goes by and the unit turns off and the oven does not get heated at all.

Anyone have any suggestions I have already cleaned it once and still nothing.

Thank you!

2. Maybe try pushing the top down halfway and gently releasing it up? Im not too familiar with the second model. If anything try contacting customer service, they sent me an entire new pax! The customer service is really amazing. Good Luck, let me know how it goes. ALso, welcome to GC.

3. I owned the first gen. the customer service great. give them a shout.

4. I have gave them a shout just a little slow on response, was hoping there was someone out there who had the same problem as me haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The little pdf that you can download on Pax 2 site isn't helpful with the light indicators.   But I would suggest making sure the draw lid and the oven lid both are snuggly in place.   After that, I haven't found anything helpful by goggling it.