Pawn shop

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Aug 15, 2012.

1. A pawn shop will give you like ten bucks for psp. Just use craigslist.

2. so if the goods are reported stolen they can positively identify you with the thumb print you left them.

3. I wasn't in charge of pawns, but for us I would say probably 1 out of 5. It's probably a little less. I'm including the idiots that come back the day after to try and get it back. We normally help them out and give it back, though, unless they're rude, then we pretty much say, it's out property now, you're causing a scene, so leave.
    Normally the people that pawn it, make sure they can get it back, otherwise they sell and get more cash. It's actually surprising how many people are back within like a week. Our loans were always 30, 60 or 90 day and the people that paid it back normally came back way before the ticket expires.

4. Back in the day that's where dope fiends would go to unload their ill-gotten gains for some quick cash:D

I've watched the TV show, Pawn Stars & find it hard to believe that folks will just go into a shop & just give their stuff away without even any negotiation for next to nothing. Just amazes me.:rolleyes:

5. Gamestop will give you cash for games n shit its not much but if you need quick money it works

6. Na...its not mandatory. I had pawned my guitar at Cash Pawn but the guys did't ask for any such info. May be you should try checking some more pawn shops.