Pavement Drawings--3D Illusions

Discussion in 'General' started by IndianaToker, Jan 22, 2004.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

7. those are great, i once saw a magazine full of those, there are some really cool ones. i really like the one with the buisness men in the pit.

8. that is the coolest thing ever! Me and all my friends thank your for something to be amazed at all baked :D :smoking:

9. That would be great to be walking down the street and see one of those :)

10. Where did you find those?

11. A friend of mine emailed them to me. I think they are made by Julian Beever from what I can tell researching them on Google. Here's the site I found:
    http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

12. I love that one with the big hole I would trip if I was walking along and saw that id be like touching it to se if it wasreal thenid jump on it and scream

13. man imagine seein that shit when ur trippin, it'd be insane, especially if that hole didnt have people in it haha, i wouldnt go anywhere near it.

14. i saw those on another forum i read, pretty crazy! Yeah, the hole is the best i think,its just so damn real looking! but the guy knealing behind it really freaks me out...

but remember its a lot of proportion of where your standing too. If you looked at those in any other direction or height, it wouldnt look real..

15. bump! :p

-mu

Attached Files:

16. yup.

-mu

Attached Files:

17. The water ones are too intense