pattys day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wizzy, Mar 21, 2006.

1. i had the best pattys day ever. check this out i go over to my buddies house and start drinkin some beers and some hypno we partied for a bit got some taco bell then went back. right when we got back i took 4 fat bongloads of this 20x salvia i was trippin for like a good half. i was seenin these hands passin me joints and all the distored faces were sayin take a hit like a cult chant. then i looks in what i thought was the house and saw people cherrin me on then i look back at the couch im chillin on and it feels all plasticy so i bounced on inside just in time for my buddies FBI neighbor to run in and kick us all out. so we left and went to this other party that was decent. about 12 am now. but we left after a lil bit and boxed my friends car for a good 2 hour session then chilled for aobut an hour and went back for another 1.5-2 hour session. i just gotta say i was faded and trashed the whole night best time of my life.

2. Shit Id hate to live near a cop man... sounds like a sweet night though, 20x salvia would screw me up specially after 4 bowls...