Pattycakes indoor funny pharm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pattycakes08, Jun 3, 2016.

1. besides being untag

2. Low oil pressure missing. Lots of 02 codes needs cat convert and belt tensioner (oil leak 1) the other stopped running on the high way back fired and now. No spark possible crank/distributor/ignition problem:( the first one is going to the shop tomorrow. I can't touch cat converters and honestly I want it fucking fixed now idc what the problem is any more lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. #63 MF Bloomer, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    I HATE cars, have had really bad luck last decade w cars. I can relate, but good it getting fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]fly eating plant wooo! Got the idea from my boy ghg lol[​IMG]rk[​IMG]hedge row[​IMG]super cropping nevill shesaid hungry

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Wish I had a gc buddy here. I had a gromie call me said he got robbed for 3 packs... I didn't even know he had 3 zips...nobody thought about me when he was killing it... tf.. now he expects me to kick in doors. I think I'm cool on that. Smh

6. Ain't that some shit

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think too many people put themselves in these situations and expect other people to clean up their mess. Would he help you if the same had happened to you? Yes? Then help him! If not? Then fuck him, let him sort it out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Is 3 oz's worth charges or some other stupid shit? I would put my self out there for a really close friend but that is it. If you want me to risk my life (let's be real, if there is a fight it can always come to that) then it better be a good reason and you better be really close to me.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387325/

• Like Like x 3
  9. 3 pounds. I just didn't know he had anything because he didn't clue me in or anything I could of helped him but no.

10. As Phil said are you ready to possibly become seriously injured or worse over your gromie's 3lbs? Would he do the same for you if the situation were reversed?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I couldn't say. I don't put myself around people like that. N I'm not going to. I just kinda fighting myself about it. I feel like he's my brother... but his actions just Arnt like a brother would do me. I guess I should just tell em wasup.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol that's what I wanna do but I kinda feel like... but then again I feel like it's not his problem he didn't share it was all his. But damn man I would of.. lol... I'M MAD HE'S NOT SHARING MOM!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hahaha one thing ive noticed with my "so-called" friends, is that they'll be way down to smoke/eat my stash but then never offer in return. Ive gotten really mad at myself before so now i take a mental note and if they don't return the favor....see ya!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I like that idea

• Like Like x 1
  15. I gifted about 1/4lb to someone a few weeks ago so they could cook, waiting to see if they drop off some treats...

Had another guy get 2 oz for meds when he was in tough times and have not heard from him...

Wow, I know 2 others who smoke and they are both moochies lol.

Should say they never asked, I just offered because I knew their situation.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1387325/

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]bubba in the morning[​IMG]cloners up going to give it a shot again[​IMG]da pumpkin planttt[​IMG]nevill I need to take more pics but I've been busy cutting em back and killing the runts

• Like Like x 4