Pattycakes indoor funny pharm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pattycakes08, Jun 3, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Sweet crystally goodness I'm subd!!
    Can I ask ya to go over all your supplies and all that good shizz? I missed out on the last journal

• Like Like x 1
  2. I seen you around boss. Lol nice to have you man. I use allot of ff. Coco Loco medium n I just started the other t
    Day trying to amend my soil...reuse it it's a real mind fuck but any way just started using worm castings 2 or 3 hand fulls per 5 gal bucket. Then table spoon Epsom salt . Shake some blood n bone meal on top then 2 table spoons ff organic amendment bag idk the fruit n flower one then table spoon dolomite lime that's all in the bottom of the 5 gal tho then I trans with some micro Riza n back fill with normal soil. I feed em the ff trio boosters n n flower open sesame beasty bloom and cha ching I don't have shit figured out man I'm only been in it a yr

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nice man, can't wait to start doing organics myself. Don't put yourself out either man. It is not easy maintaining a grow and you've got some happy plants. I can barely keep up with two buckets I have let alone a forest like you got. If you had it all figured out it just wouldn't be fun, everyday is a lesson

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fuck yeah it is check out this extremely small bud lol[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damn what strain is that? Looks more like a hash plant the way everything coated in trichs

• Like Like x 1
  6. Platinum something? Lol its allot like platinum cookies but it's a bag seed

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Well I'm off to the basement morning guys. Get up early so you can fuck the day

8. My girl packs on the weight after she starts turning orange I need to remember that you can't havest based on hair color if you want the most out of your plant. Look at her today [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm a high ass cakes thankyou to the wifey for rolling a perfecto before she went to bed knowing I'd be up early working on hoes. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love when they know how to satisfy us

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol my girls been with me for 4 years she knows how the hairs grow on my ass lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ive had hairs turn color before the buds mature, in some strains. Defiantly recommend a jewelers loop to determine color of trichs if not already on that:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. I use an app on my phone to check trics however I've never been patient enough to get allot of amber lol soon as I see one amber I'm like yack YACK YACK YACK LOL

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well time to yack I'm almost out of weed again lol it will be good though I need to reset anyway gonna get rid of a few strains but where i. From we ride em till the wheels fall off. So not throwing away shit just throw em in flower

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. This sucks I been at it all morning swapping shit around pics comming soon I got like 6 more inches of space to work with. So that's good.