Patton Fever

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Grafixsmoke1605, May 31, 2003.

1. everyones got there opinion of great music to blaze too, or just mellow out to and fall asleep, but by far in my mass chaotic mind, i have to Say anything by Mike Patton, is the best music ever made, his vocal style beats anything you can throw, hence he uses his voice as an actual insturment itself, which is by far more original than anything out there, just listen to the first Fantomas album, MR Bungle, Tomahawk, Lovage, Faith No More, Peeping Tom (what we know of them), and so on, just simply amazing

2. mike patton is a demi-god. can that boy sing or what. jeez.

3. well I'll admit that he can sing in multiple ways but the variety of musical styles isn't that great. I think he can do a lot of stuff but he ain't no god.

4. haha, don't go pullin' my chain there :)

5. to me patton is a vocal guiness, theres some other great ones Maynard James keenan and shit, but any one who uses there voice to such an extreem like he does, i dunno, definatly one of tha greatest vocalist of any time....christ i'm high

6. freddy mercury of queen was also a great singer, possibly even better than patton. but he died way to early *sigh*

rest in peace freddy

Grasscity Deals Near You