Patterns

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Feb 6, 2010.

1. #1 YEM, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    This is the universe/cosmic energy/one:

[​IMG]

and this is what happens when you try to explore whats inside it:

[​IMG]

This is going on all around us all the time. This is everything and everything is this.

Make sense?

2. i really wish i knew what you were talking about. this forum section is so interesting to lurk but sadly nothing ever makes sense. :[

3. there are a few really awesome examples in nature.
    [​IMG]
    broccoli haha.

i've caught a glimpse myself. it's really incredible.

4. YEM you ever smoke dmt? I feel like I have to smoke dmt to understand what you are talking about. Hopefully I'm able to smoke it later this week.

5. #5 babooshed, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    The external world separate from the reality we perceive as "life" most certainly could be a never ending and infinite void of electronic interactions and elemental configurations. But in the end, one thing remains for certain: there is you and me, and nothing else.

Edit: Nothing else worth toiling over, because there most definitely is something else, but that something else is beyond everybody's comprehension that pondering over it will only lead to insanity.

6. I get what you mean, its kinda wierd.
    I always think its iwerd how you can look into an object and see its made up of very small detailed objects like patterns, atom, molecules.
    But if you look through the other end of the microscope and look to stars and galaxies, their all just detailed objects making up the universe, which is an object.

Im a little high :(

7. i feel you. i'll be in this mode where understanding is difficult to grasp but sometimes i get into this flow and i get it all without effort. do you think there's any reason why you aren't able to make sense of what you're reading?

8. this is beautiful. just thinking about how things go on in a rotation sort of form, but in every direction/way possible. how everything is connected into a never ending cosmic wheel. its like an orgasm for the mind.

9. I wish I could take trip into a fractal.

Or a free fall into nature.

Simply ..just fade away.

10. Anybody else feel the Giant Zipper? When I smoke Salvia, the entire Universe felt like a Giant Zipper. That second pic reminds me of that...

Consciousness is where it comes together.

11. and whats behind the consciousness zipper? the cock of the real world coming to rape you.

12. Haha, this is the real world... and it rapes you when you think there's another one.

13. Wow that is quite wierd, ive said before after smoking salvia it was if everything was zipped together, or made up of zips. Wierd??

14. Word... I told a friend (bkadoctaj) about the Giant Zipper and he was like, "Yeah, I remember the Giant Zipper."

Weird... how "different" people can experience the same "hallucination." ;)

15. it's absolutely beautiful isn't it?
    I cry from how lucky I am to see it.
    We are one. This intermingled web of consciousness that is one but at the same time is being experienced by billions of energies on billions of different planes at billions of different perspectives.

How can we ever feel alone when the same oneness flows through me along with every other life force on the planet?

It's the most beautiful fucking thing I've ever realized.

16. That sounds so intense!!
    Did you feel like you were outside of the zipper?

My bestfriend/girlfriend and I tried salvia once, but we felt like we were taken out of this reality. We felt like something greater than ourselves picked us up and took us somewhere.
    We recoreded the whole thing and we look insanely high. Afterwards we kept looking at each other and being like "where the fuck were we? where did we go?"

17. I was the Zipper... I suppose, I was on one side of what was being zipped... as it closed in on me, I embraced it... and after it passed, I was still there... laughing my ass off. :)

18. hahah that sounds great, man. i'll keep an eye out for a zipper next time we try it!

19. Agreed :hello:

this thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

20. I think that's called recursion.

It's the philosophical foundation upon which our formal methods of obtaining knowledge,(logic, mathematics linguistics physics etc) rests.

Directly correlates to the law of identity.

Pretty neat trick.