Patriotic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by doobysmkr, Sep 19, 2016.

1. While I was on a break(guitarist) I was at the bar and a couple of regulars were talking and one of them said he won't smoke kush because it supports the taliban. This is when I enter the conversation talking strains and locations (I have limited knowledge) now the expert says for it to be called kush it has to be grown in the Kush area of Paki/Afganistan. Now my question is, 1. is said expert correct and B. If said expert is correct is his self imposed boycott worthy of merit?

2. What if you grow it yourself in a different Country

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kush did ORIGINATE in the Kurdish mountains . Kush is a strain of cannabis , if you grow it in your closet is it funding the Taliban ?
    The whole Taliban war was for control of the Opium fields .

• Like Like x 3
  4. If you or your friends are lucky enough to get imported nugs from any afghani or paki mountain range, you have it pretty fucking good brohammer.

But I highly doubt that's the situation.

• Like Like x 5
  5. The word Kush comes from Osama Bin Laden.

He came out of his cave one night for a smoke and the Jihad's guards asked him what strain it was... With
    a chilling smile on his face he muttered "Kush".

• Like Like x 3
  6. n

7. Yup.

8. yeah Kush is originally a land-race strain from Afghanistan..

but these days especially in CA, they call everything Kush even if there isn't a hint of kush in it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. OG Kush>>>>

10. yeah that.
    and platinum kush
    and every fruit name put in front of the word kush
    and every rapper's name put in front of the word kush..

and so on..

don't they have like Louis XIII kush too?

lmao

• Like Like x 2
  11. I smoked this good bud called Louis from a dispensary out there

Don't think it was Kush but Still pretty bomb though.

Funny enough I had a buddy named Kush(ane) in High School. Pretty religious Hindu, we smoked him out for the first time with a glass-on-glass Gravity bong. Hit it like a champ too

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. When you differentiate cigars a Cuban is from Cuba. A cigar from Tampa even though it is grown with Cuban seeds is not a Cuban. Kush from Cali is not kush. Cali weed from kush seeds.

13. The US government created and supported the taliban and many other "terrorist" organizations. Why should I feel bad about smoking their weed? And no, I'm not the least bit patriotic. I think patriotism is a mental illness.

The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey - Dimmu Borgir

14. Us old timers remember Afghanistan hash as being very good, when it was available in the United States.

• Like Like x 1