PATRIOT Act PASSES!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Yeas 277

Nays 148

2. #3 Sunshine86, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

I intend on writing my representative (a 'yay' voter) a letter to express my grave disappointment.

3. rights.... who needs em?

....says our representatives.:confused_2:

funny how all these countries revolting have been under martial law for some number of decades, as the "free" world enters its first. stay cool ya'll and always remember, let the force be with you!

4. Ron Paul for president.

5. wasn't the president supposed to repeal this.. or at least some portions of it?

i thought that was one of his big campaign things he was talking about.. (along with the change.. and hope)

6. this is why im gettin the fuck out of the US

7. Dude...... Wait.. What? :smoking:

8. this should show the masturbatory futility that is US politics. here we have a party that is in "opposition" to the president that fights him tooth and nail for everything, till it comes to fucking our civil liberties right in the ass, then they all get in line (with some very notable exceptions) and stroke the executive cock, giving him what he and every other power hungry sociopath that aspires to the position wants. . I wish i could say that i was surprised, but i am not.....i fucking hate jim (show me the fucking bacon) Mccdermott, but at least his head isn't so far up his anus as to reauthorize this piece of trash

so much for michelle fucking bachman being a "tea partier".....fucking, loudmouthed, stupid, cunt anyway...

these are your neo-cons people. everybody on this list who voted yes thinks that you should be watched for your own protection. how come none of those fuckers are on stupid sarah palins stupid fucking stupid crosshair list.

hang the lot of them for treason!!!!1!!2@$#$%&^Y

9. Its because the government realizes that more people are fed up with the governments shit than ever before. The citizens are now a threat to the empire and the elite. They wont tell you that though.

10. let me just make the so-obvious-its-seemingly-pointless-yet-also-very-taboo statement of.....

something should be done

11. what happened to that website they made with all of his promises? wonder how many got broken

12. So when are we going to storm the Capitol to oust these knuckleheads ala Egypt?

13. maybe in the summer, when all the TV shows are in re-runs... i ain't missing american idol or survivor for some silly revolution.

14. Id start a revolution to get rid of American idol...

15. #19 Crypto Tech, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Anyone who payed attention in history knows that what is stated in the "Bold" is FUCKEN BULLSHIT!!!!
    YOU CANT DO THAT GODDAMMIT!!!

They are pissing all over the constitution. What the fuck is new?