Patriot Act Expires At Midnight. Will Congress Extend The Treasonous Act? Rand Paul Says No......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, May 31, 2015.

1. Do they even need it now? The NSA will still do what they do unchallenged.

According to this guy the US will be under martial law in a month anyways, why does he care about the PATRIOT Act? :laughing:

3. I'm with vicious on this one. Plus, if this were to expire, would there be any protocols for the millions of shit-ton-abytes of data that have already been collected on all of us? 

4. they will let it expire and then stage a terrorist attack, and make a worse one..

am i right OP?

5. I find it somewhat distrusting no one ever gives up power once it's vested to you, it's has to be taken! Usually through a bloody revolution or Civil Unrest. The government has already build a very costly infrastructure to gather intelligence on Americans and non Americans. Given the environment with cyber security and hacking on the rise in the Information age, I cannot see the government be stalled by legislation.

It's one thing to have a large outcry in the streets of over one million Americans, but sadly it's only Glen Greenwald and a few other journalist with Integrity. The truth of the matter it's just another facade to trick the populous. The Patriot Act will/will not expire, another legislation is already cruising around congress with much of the Intelligence community behind it claiming it helps capture "Terrorist".  I believe it's called USA Freedom Act. 

One will expire to satisfy the concern sheep cries, but the another legislation is around the corner to reinstate those very powers.

6. #7 roorforcrumble, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015

Exactly, you don't need legal permission when the vast majority of people do not even begin to comprehend the complexity underlying it all and you have the technical ability. Anyway, it does protect us from those who want to attack us from using our own networks to do it. But it would do a lot better of a job if no one knew about it because they unknowingly walk right into it, or would have. 

Needle and razor effect. Give them a poke, they feel threatened and want more security. Then the razor fences go up for their own protection at the expense of their rights. I have nothing to say about false flags or conspiracy but it's what I would do if I wanted to subvert a nation. I'm somewhat sad I'll never get the chance to. I wish I was in the in.

8. #9 DivineVictoryX, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    What are you talking about?

Jade Helm is preparation for Civil Unrest. I said Martial Law WILL happen in the future. Considering the Dollar currency is on its last legs.

When the Dollar collapses Is when it will happen.

Why are you saying false statements? Just because I'm posting videos of military buildup, marines and national guard doing Rot Control against people saying there Patriots( which is weird since this is for "Overseas") and people saying "we want food and water" doesn't mean Martial law is on the date of Jade Helm.

Nothing Wrong being a Patriot Caring for the Constitution. Unless your in those Riot Control drills!

At some point you stated it will happen in July, maybe you took it back by now? I don't really know :laughing:

10. Jade Helm will happen in July....can't take that back Lol

In one of the posts about Jade Helm I said the exact same thing, that its preparation. Lol

11. #12 Vicious, Jun 1, 2015

Once martial law happens, do you think people will line up obediently to go to their FEMA camps?

Training exercises have always happened like this, when they're done they cycle off and do another. I don't think it hurts being prepared. I won't be an absolutist and say there is never a time for martial law. Let's say there was a genuine attack, natural disaster, whatever that took down the grid or a large area. I would want our government to be competent in maintaining order and not completely abandoning the people to civil unrest like many parts of the world. Just speaking from being in the south and being fucked up from massive hurricanes I will say there is a time when order is needed and that's a pretty low level crisis on the scale of things which could happen.

12. Idk what your talking about.

They have staged an attack to Go to war against Vietnam in the Gulf of Tonkin incident. I don't see why they wouldn't do it again. They did tell the Public that Iraq had Nuclear Weapons and we had to go in which was a lie along with a ton of other lies. I know for sure that they will keep lying as they always have!

13. #14 DivineVictoryX, Jun 1, 2015
    Posse Comitatus.

Training exercises like Jade Helm have never happened. The Governor has made sure State(edit) Guard will supervise Jade Helm. Obviously because he's worried and doesn't trust them. Mainstream media has attacked him and called him a Conspiracy Theorist and put him and Alex Jones in the same group....Lol

Also passing Open Carry Laws recently right after the Waco Incident. Of course you need a License now

Drills like Jade Helm are Big that's why he authorized that.

Posse Commitatus, the Government doesn't give a crap about that. Of course they don't care about the Constitution. You should be Concerned with a Government that's always breaking the rules.

http://kxan.com/2015/05/08/gov-greg-abbott-speaks-about-jade-helm-concerns/

So Everything runs fine and Lawful is all he wants . The articles on Governor Abbot are just stupid. They Go as Far as calling him a "Cospiracy Kook" Los Angeles times '. Just for Supervising an event...

We'll have to wait and see Vicious.

I asked you one simple question and you couldn't even give me a half assed answer without rambling off your soapbox. Don't tell me what to be concerned or not concerned about.

I'm asking you, have asked you in multiple threads, what do you think happens after martial law is declared? How will it go about?

15. The Governor Of Texas is concerned.

I mean I'm just saying our Government is taking away our freedoms there should be concern...lol

Our founders didn't have it as bad considering its far worse now.They would be concerned. To say your not concerned.... Lol fill in the blank

Don't tell me what to be concerned part is pointless lol

Anyways

You cant pinpoint when Martial Law will happen. The dollar Collapse will make the Great Depression pale in comparison. Jade Helm is in preparation for that which is telling. You really can't predict how the public will react. Situations like this never happen im sure it would be hectic. Looting, people will want food and water. People are really dependant on the Government so it will be crazy.

I don't know their plan. Humvees will be on the street. They used it for the Baltimore riots had 10-15 humvees lined up on the street for whatever reason.

Idk you cant really say exactly what will happen. Just like you cant say exactly when this will happen.

Why does this matter, it really doesn't matter

16. Rand Paul on Cspan lol he is arguing with the Speaker.

I'm not asking you when it will happen, I'm asking what you think will happen. If nationwide martial law was announced how do you think the public would react. It's an incredibly simple question you don't seem to understand.

18. NSA's license also expired. Now there's absolutely no way they can spy unless they renew the contract, right?

Here's Obama's chance to make some real change, by not renewing the retarded policy of a retarded administration. or at least not renew another retarded policy

19. Somebody hasn't been paying attention. Obama=Bush, not a thing has changed except for the rate at which we are getting fucked. Yes there are little changes(im happy the feds are researching stem cells) but in the grand scheme the only change I see is no more terror color codes.