Patriot Act Established 10 Years Ago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by F. Fontaine, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Where did the time go? Its weird. Its been a decade and people still feel the need to give up their rights for security. There's people all over that still think its ok. I talk to people like that all the time. On the internet it seems like everyone is against it, but in real life its not the same way. Its sad.

2. Obama will repeal it.. he said he would.

i trust that he will in his second term, right after he ends the war and lays off of MMJ dispensaries.

patience blades, patience.

3. But if he did win the second term, then why does it matter? The second term means nothing but grant more power. And he knows it's the last 4 years so he'll make everything exact what he wants, a nationalist country. He won't give a shit about Patriot act or mmj in that matter. He'll lie and cheat again just to get the chair.

4. ^^ I think your sarcasm detector is broke :/

5. he should get the chair..

along with bush and cheney..

6. A very good chair, indeed!

[​IMG]

7. your delusional. obama will not do anything about the marijuana situation in this country.

you can take that to the bank along with his other promises.

8. Lol @ all the blades coming into politics section for the first time :laughing:

9. yea he was being sarcastic but in any event the patriot act was put in place to make patriots easier to arrest, not catch criminals doing anything.

how often do you see law enforcement preventing crime. lulz

10. unrelated but on the "who has the best economic plan" poll about repub candidates next to the last article you posted, ron paul was excluded, and 68% of people voted "none of them"

11. If I hadn't seen who said it I would have flamed them too lol