Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Patrick Swayze

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by musho3210, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Now as i am sure most of you guys know, Patrick Swayze is suffering from Pancreatic Cancer (the same cancer that killed my dad). This is one of the deadliest cancers since it is hard to find during its early stages, as well as the fact that the Pancreas is involved with many organs in the digestive track.

Now how about we all send letters/emails to him somehow? Let us show him the benefits of hemp oil. Maybe if he starts using it and gives good results, then it would help our cause greatly. Now, I don't think he stands much of a chance against death, i hope he wouldnt die but i have witnessed what pancreatic cancer does to a person and just how hard it is to battle. But if it can extend his life a few years, i am sure he will love it and back it up.

Who's with me?

2. The thought is there, and the hemp oil may help him. However, in the end, we'd all be using a dying man to achieve our ends. I'd be fine with just sending him a letter about the benefits of hemp oil, but our involvement needs to end there.

3. Um how exactly do u plan on goin about that??? not very easy to do that type of thing to celebrities. bill hicks died of pancreatic cancer too..

Also actually weed is not very good for the pancreas. While it has alot of anti cancer agents, i actually think it would do more damage than good, as it really messes with the pancreas(i know im not posting any backup info but search and youll find it)

4. That kinda flies in the face of peoples' accounts that say MMJ helps their diabetes, doesn't it? ;)