Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Patients of Michigan - Check It Out

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BigZeeMI, Jan 26, 2011.

1. [FONT=&quot]One of my friends put me onto this group that is really trying to change things in Michigan and revolutionize the way medicinal marijuana is handled by the state.

I went to their website, read their Mission Statement and signed up. From what it says, it really seems that they are trying to do some good for the medical marijuana community in Michigan.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It's pretty cool too, because if you preregister you get put on the list to Beta test the site before it comes out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I suggest that anyone from Michigan go check the site out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]www.greenbridgesmi.org[/FONT]