Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Patient Rights in CO at Risk. SB109 Stop the passage of the Bill.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Believer2010, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,

I posted an article about a Bill working its way through the state. SB109 is that wonderful bill I'm sure you've all heard of that will limit the patient doctor relationship and really ham string dispensaries. Please do whatever you can to help defeat this bill.

Alternative Wellness Center of Colorado

We also have a Facebook page up. All in the early stages, but we're happy to share things from the start.

Alternative Wellness Center of Colorado | Facebook

If you get a sec. please check out the post and show your support if you agree.

Thanks for your time. Peace

2. hey i have been following that bill and have gone to your website we need to stop this and any other bill like it it is a people voted bill we voted it like that we want it to stay like that i am telling everyone i know and i hope everyone else does to thanks for the info

3. It's getting worse man!

Check out the more recent thread on the new legislative proposal lawmakers presented today.

Here's the Forum link. If you wouldn't mind taking a look at that stuff and throwing out a comment that would be cool.

We can use all the support and emails to lawmakers we can get.

Oh, if you want to check out other articles posted on the AWCO-CO site please follow the link in the sig.