Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Patient issues with smoking marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by soap420, Jan 16, 2012.

1. i was just wondering if any patients or everyday smokers had any issues with marijuana.. like how can we make the treatment better.. think of beating high tolerance issues or maybe some ideas as to how others get over other common marijuana usage issues

peace

soap

2. BHO of course

3. I have to vape during a migraine can't smoke regularly

4. 1.capsules(pretty much pure THC)
    2.make concentrates healthier

5. what type of concentrates do you use and healthier in what way? what method do you use to take your meds?

6. Bho with a T nail

7. Bho with a Titanium nail. Dab

8. Try making quiso with everclear instead of iso. Try co2 extraction instead of butane.

9. Vape, hemp oil. Never used BHO, my caregiver did and was pretty much incapacitated.

10. Edibles if you need longer relief or need to be sedated enough to fall asleep. Concentrates are always good major relief and a major buzz ;)

Also vaping with a good desktop vape does wonders for ailments and lung health. Not to mention the CBD rich edibles you can make with the already vaped material.