Pathetic.

Discussion in 'General' started by gigglegrass, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Does anyone else ever wonder if cops honestly feel proud of themselves for putting stoners in jail?

2. They probably feel like they've done the right thing.

"Lock up dem criminalzzz"

3. They feel proud to put criminals in jail.

You know, like the ones that shoved a gun in the store clerks face and demanded money? Or the guy who raped and killed a little girl? I would be pretty proud to throw their asses in jail.

They arent arresting just stoners you know

4. I think most of them don't care,but some might because its a harmless crime.
    Its their job.

5. why do you always add some shit to what a person was asking? he didnt say shit about the gun in the clerks face, he asked about putting stoners in jail.

anyways, yeah little piggy probably loves it. most cops hate black people so they probably get off extra hard when they lock up a black

6. [​IMG]

7. Do you have a problem with black people? This is the second post iv seen where you said somthing derogatory towards blacks.

8. I'm well aware that cops do in fact put criminals in jail.
    What I'm trying to say here is that stoners are not criminals, and how could you possible feel proud to put them in jail. I mean for pete's sake it's a plant. I don't know how anyone could possibly feel proud of that.

9. There are a lot of good cops, unfortunately it seems like none of them made the drug task force. It is a pre-requisite to be a sadist before you can be allowed to be a drug cop.

10. Its not like they have a choice exactly.

Its a really broad question. Stoners can be from you local high school kids hanging out, or is could be your local MS-13 members. If they arent causing trouble, they wont take pride in that. Thats just their job. Its not a big thing to bust some stoner. They want to be the guy that stops a robbery or murder. In terms of drugs, they are more concerned with crack, coke, and meth. Not weed

I know theres a lot of misplaced hate to cops and the kids think they get their jollies off busting stoners as if they live for it, but the truth is, they could give a shit less about you.

11. I hate on cops ALOT, If im out and the cops turn up its not a good time. Saying that, there are good cops who try to cut you slack and actually show a nice personality on the job.
    Its the laws we should hate on though. Not the people who enforce them.

12. From my experience the only good cops are the ones in cities that have real problems to deal with. They're usually reasonable about arresting people and only arrest them for real crimes. But small town cops are almost always dicks. I've never met a good cop in a small town.

13. #13 mushroomsatsuji, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have. Long story but there was an off duty sheriff that caught us so he called the local Pd. We had about a nickel and he wanted to arrest us. The local cops let us go

14. Not all cops are bad :)

15. Oh yeah. I should add the sheriff was PISSED

16. I totally agree, but I know some cops will purposely trick you into consenting to things such as search warrants.

17. Damn what a dick.

18. I think its important not to generalize all cops and say that they took the job for the power trip, but I would imagine that on the wrong day, in the wrong town, depending on your circumstances and the cops corruption level, yes, they probably would get off arresting some stoner, or even skateboarders, which I have seen a few times being an ex-skater myself. Of course there are plenty of great cops out there though, and I applaud the officers who work outside of the law sometimes if the situation is morally incorrect (many times involving marijuana). Like another poster said, in my experience its the small town cops that tend to be the worst though.

19. I had a brother in law who went into the police academy, he wasn't particularly the strongest guy in his beliefs or in self esteem and they built him up so high he cheated on my sister with one of the female cadets. And to top it off when she got pissed off at him because he had fallen asleep in bed next to my sister while he was texting this woman he told my sister that she couldn't do anything about it because he was going to become a police officer.

So I don't know, I guess I think it's only the weak minded assholes who do it become the fuckhead cops, the ones I was friends with and chilled with in school are pretty straight up dudes

20. Cops don't go around searching for people smoking pot. However, pot is illegal, and it is around people that might be involved in harder crimes. I really think that most cops are reasonable about it, but sometimes they have to do their job. There is a lot of unearned hatred to cops. However, fuck cops. They sketch me out so hard when I'm baked, it's unbelievable.