Path of Exile OPEN BETA! 1/23

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Deriv, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Yes, It increases your character size and gives you %20 to all resists. I'd never wear it though, Keepin that shit in HC.

2. Level 27 Templar, monk necro, I got wrath aura pretty leveled for my minions but I am definitely looking for more auras and more mobile melee attacks.

Summons are strong as fuck though, got em exploding when they die so I'm gonna max their life which will make the explosions STRONG.

Thinking about focusing on staff for my weapon.

Evil monk :devious:

PvP is fucking fun, you can talk to the guy next to the stash in act 2 to sign up for matches, 1v1 or 3v3. Been doin it since 23 since the level range is like 10-28, shits funny when a couple of melee noobs smash my summons n go BOOM! :hello:

3. that sounds like a lot of fun havent tried it yet.

me n bubbles crankin out lvls.

here we are chillin in Sarn.

Gandalf No Pants McGee and Gayboy

[​IMG]

4. #84 tflga, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    I rolled a templar. I haven't really gotten the jist of the game yet though :(

my two chars names are moultrie and popscicle, do you need acc name to add?

5. yes we need account name

6. ya, just add popscicle

7. i just hopped off I'm too tired to play any more

me n bubbles are about to finish act 4 on normal

what level are your toons?

8. low, i just played my ranger through till level 6 or so.

9. subb'd for when i get my computer up and going

:smoke:

10. Highest is 10 lol. As always, I am having a hard time picking a main character lol they are all fun so far.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using GC Forum App

11. what happened again?

12. Haven't been playing a lot lately but I'm level 28, you can add me it's the same at my name on gc lol

13. i have a lvl 11 Witch and lvl 5 Duelist id be willing to lvl either of those if one of u wants to play.

14. Just downloading it now. Benneb is my account name.

15. k will add u when im home.

going to go grab a bite to eat first.i have several lowbie toons so i can pick one and join you

16. benneb doesnt work.

Whats ur accnt name?

17. Benneb is definitely my account man, I literally just made it when I posted.

18. it just keeps freezing lol. sends me to a black screen all i can see is the cursor. cant do anything.

i downloaded a windows 7 because jev suggested maybe some drivers are not compatible because nothing opens when my Ethernet is plugged in. but when i unplug it i can open internet and shit (without internet access but it still opens). but i got the windows 7. just no blank CD's. so today i might try to figure out how to do it via external HD

19. #99 HaoleToke719, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    Dammit, having login issues right now and there are 12,000+ people in queue o_O

If anyone wants to hang out in a vent channel, we can use this old one from the GC GW2 guild....

Host name: vent.mbcraft.com
    Port: 4500
    Guild Wars 2 Channel Password: 6969

20. Any tips for someone starting out? I don't want to sell things I should be saving. I'm a ranger.